Poll: Do you like my suggestions?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, something should be done.
58.82%
20 58.82%
No, League is fine as it is.
29.41%
10 29.41%
I dont like u.
11.76%
4 11.76%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League sucks atm...
a few games later ive to say: i only LOOSE games where i am the best xD.
is it a curse?? oO
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
u cant wait until the point everyone has 50 games, because that will NEVER happen, the bad player always will have lower games AND way too high elo, then their real elo is....

i dont know how to balance this better, but we should atleast try,

as for me, i wont play league anymore, i played 20 games, 2 of them were nearly balanced

bb
ArGoLi Wrote:cause you steal althend phrase xD
or his gay way to write^^
and btw.
is althend german? xD
i always see him but nearly never play with himTongue

and to you prog:
i understand most of your points but most tinker really suck^^
there are some who know how to play tinker right and that really can help e.g. to conquer the hill in mid
but unfortunatly there are sooo many who just choose tinker because its the easiest way to creep at the start =(
and it really sux i hate it to play middle because of that...
and your argue with the light tank...^^
althend say light tank players know how to change tank or that they have to do xD
their are so funny IDIDOTS in some game who thinks to buy troop command with 2-3 basic magics vs a thunder tank is intelligent xD

Omg!!!

Yeah but there are less funny idiot playing light than tinker :o (and they don't wait their tower to be destroyed to changeBig Grin)
Everyone loves me!!!!

Sorry if I don't play that much these last months. I have big trouble with my internet, high freez/ping/lot of work/no time to play/any other lame reasons.

Concerning the Elo. Yeah there is a problem. You can play like shit, if your team win, you stil earn point. You have to be really/really/REALLY bad/feeding on purpose (or have a lot of dc) to get low elo....

Even if it is unfair, maybe mak league more based on personnal stat. (for example: if you win you get 1 point, you play good: 1 point, lose - 1 point. To determine if you are "good", make some comparative ration with average stats of the game) (y y it is really basic). Good player would keep growing in points. And then maybe a high ranked bot may have success. The 1500+ had a too small pool ^__^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
I know this problem with really low players who actually just ding 20 games which are necessary for playing ranked games and have 1500 elo, even if he play bad like 1300 ranked guys. I was talking with friends by discussing one game in which happend what i said, we maybe got usefull idea for this. Worked pretty good in another game which we played years ago, maybe can here too. After someone start playing ranked games and getting new in database, he will automatically get penalty. How much etc i cant say here, i dont know good mechanics of this game, but even if sometimes a good player will start will penalty cause hes making new alt etc will be better, in league far more bad players than good.

PS: sry for my retarded english, but my german is far more badSmile
Some ppl think i have my bnet nick cause i hate 'nomes. Thats bullshiet, i love them. Nasty, nom nom!
Look at that guy:
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=1655
he won 7, lost 8 - average.
But look at Kill/death ratio...
he ruins every game...Just EVERY
I've just played with him, and he started with Tinker of course...
We tried even to kick him...but it was impossible. Every time one of our player didnt write -yes (we needed 4x yes!?! - stupid)

Try to balance by Kill/Death ratio pls
Pzdr
i agree with this post good feedback + i belive the k/d ratio should be taken into account on balencing teams to tell the truth if it was based on k/d ratio the games might be alot better and funner that way each team gests a noob or 2 and there wont be many complaints i agree with the fact sometimes we have bad games but if u cannot come up with at the very least any positive or drop below 50% k/d ration (meaning if u die twice as much as overall your games) then i think u should be demoted back to qualify until u get it back up that was people can actually start paying attention or noobs that are plain rediculous and stay all game even though they lose 20 games straight or have to be carried constantly get booted back to noob land because to tell the truth 2 out of every 3 noobs stay in games even though they are trying to be kicked and cant kick like plenty of games i have had kid goes 1-22 and we cant kick at all!!!!!!! and cant be kicked i swear people like that should never touch ranked games
"i only LOOSE games where i am the best xD." - i have that problem too... my ELO seems too high

1) If you want better skilled players in league, increase the game requirement to 30 games. It takes more than 20 games to try each strategy. Someone could play 50 games before deciding to try tinker, and then they feed. They are not noob, but they are noob with that strategy. If you want less of that, AND you want less smurfing, then increase game requirement for league play. If you decide to penalize ELO when new player starts ranked league, then you will encourage smurfing. League of Legends will not let me play ranked until .. maybe 50 games? It's a good way to both improve noob skill and discourage smurfing or leaving.

2) Kill/Death is a bad way to simplify player skill. I used to win many games with just tanking support. Get Earthbot, gold hull + repair, and buy barricades for every CP. Maybe this doesn't work with higher level, but it helped me get a big win streak while every game I had more deaths than kills. My teammates get kills at CPs while I take damage. How does Kill/Death ranking account for support-style play?

Cheers,
roargasm
toyboatt Wrote:"i only LOOSE games where i am the best xD." - i have that problem too... my ELO seems too high
The second last game u played, 0:5Smile

toyboatt Wrote:"1) If you want better skilled players in league, increase the game requirement to 30 games. It takes more than 20 games to try each strategy. Someone could play 50 games before deciding to try tinker, and then they feed. They are not noob, but they are noob with that strategy. If you want less of that, AND you want less smurfing, then increase game requirement for league play. If you decide to penalize ELO when new player starts ranked league, then you will encourage smurfing. League of Legends will not let me play ranked until .. maybe 50 games? It's a good way to both improve noob skill and discourage smurfing or leaving.
Don't u think that 50 games is a bit too much? I mean, a game takes like 40-60 minutes maybe more maybe less depends on the players. But it's still quite many hours to play before you can enter league, I have seen many players with low stats and still pwning, so I don't really, people just need to learn... But still 50 games is quite a lot and we still want the league ranked bot to start a game right?Big Grin
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
min. 20 games
min. 5 win
min. 1 cp captured
min. 1 Building destroyed
min. reached tanklevel 18
min. buy 1 Tanl above armor 12
min. stay 80%

hm it goes the way to achievementsSad
What I know.
Be selfish = u win the game if you are good.
Help you team = they don't help u = GG

Enjoy the rest of the day............
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
or u are winning (your team already got all cps etc.), then 1-2 ppl in your team leavs.
NOW u start to loose all cps, cause u cant handle a 3vs5 (maybe with a good teamplay, but that doesnt exist in the most league games).
so a already won game get fuckd up... :evil:

greetz
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
And you think, in SC2 it will be different? *ROFL* The Community in SC2 is even worse then in WC3 IMO.
ok i giveup playing this league.
Its just always the same, we were winning then 2-3 ppl dc or leave and we loose. The strange thing is that its never happens to my opponents... :o

well, hfgl all
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:ok i giveup playing this league.
Its just always the same, we were winning then 2-3 ppl dc or leave and we loose. The strange thing is that its never happens to my opponents... :o

well, hfgl all

1 word my clanmate. KarmaSmile
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
Tynkywinky Wrote:

well, hfgl all

Karma... where do u live?
most ppl like in India(hinduismus,buddhismus etc.) live in a mess... and im sure they arent bad or evil ppl (maybe in a past life?). I was their and saw it, Slams which got flooded in a the time of Teifuns etc. and the "rich" popultaion is shopping in the Centers and just give a fuck...(!!!)
I maybe never believe in things like that, i just cant.

but, hf and gl ingame or in ya life
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:
Tynkywinky Wrote:

well, hfgl all

Karma... where do u live?
most ppl like in India(hinduismus,buddhismus etc.) live in a mess... and im sure they arent bad or evil ppl (maybe in a past life?). I was their and saw it, Slams which got flooded in a the time of Teifuns etc. and the "rich" popultaion is shopping in the Centers and just give a fuck...(!!!)
I maybe never believe in things like that, i just cant.

but, hf and gl ingame or in ya life

You're making nothing into a big thing, but to answer your question. I live in Denmark.
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
hm.. no, just bored of too clever by half answers. u should know what i mean
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:hm.. no, just bored of too clever by half answers. u should know what i mean

The name of the topic is not "You suck atm"Big Grin

Anyway, yeah it is karma. You deserve it!
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
for giving teamm8s tips or try explain what they do should better, ppl in my team dc. OK KARMA.. whut?

nobody love u althend.. karma?! :evil: :lol:

if karma exist then it got made by the "evil"

ok enough spammed - im out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAGUE galadion1 1 2,931 2017-04-14, 21:24:41
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  The league is shittier than ever jojoy 6 5,450 2014-12-20, 13:48:30
Last Post: RaptorXI
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 4,976 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10921 El_Polacco 6 5,645 2014-11-21, 22:29:18
Last Post: El_Polacco
  [league] penalties eSVau 19 22,960 2014-08-18, 22:10:57
Last Post: Bernar_Ali