Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bomb our own base
Ok,
you removed this for players who want to kill their own base and finish the game earlier because they are sick and they don't want to comeback. But I like to bomb the opponent factory when they are in our base. Is it possible to give us the chance to put bomb in our own base when we have 2 or less Basic Factory?
kingnounours Wrote:Ok,
you removed this for players who want to kill their own base and finish the game earlier because they are sick and they don't want to comeback. But I like to bomb the opponent factory when they are in our base. Is it possible to give us the chance to put bomb in our own base when we have 2 or less Basic Factory?
Well that would be possible. However that would also open the opportunity for bad losers and those who loves to lose faster to nuke your own hq and make your team lose faster.
it's like Democrats vs Republican. -_-
C'mon, some players are dumb and will bomb our own base but this is for the good players. The kind of players that playing this game in Majority.
kingnounours Wrote:it's like Democrats vs Republican. -_-
C'mon, some players are dumb and will bomb our own base but this is for the good players. The kind of players that playing this game in Majority.

lol , u jokingBig Grin
Well,
how many guys will stay until the end just to bomb your own base? Seriously, you think a lot of people will do this? Like 1/5 games? Nah, really more 1/50 games. C'mon, if you have 2 factory left, the loser is already gone or have fed already and we can kick him. I know that the Majority is not GOOD PLAYERS. Normaly, we got like 3 or 4 players with skills in each game. But an EXTREMIST DUMBASS :mrgreen: who want to bomb himself is really a 2%. -_-
to prevent those retards to do it again, we've got a ban request thread. then it's one of the 2% players less out there. ^^
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
they should use -giveup it is good for them , maybe they are too dumb to use it
091846 Wrote:they should use -giveup it is good for them , maybe they are too dumb to use it
In 80% of all -giveup games, only 3 out of 5 will type ist. Dont know why...
Ger-Dyers-Eve Wrote:
091846 Wrote:they should use -giveup it is good for them , maybe they are too dumb to use it
In 80% of all -giveup games, only 3 out of 5 will type ist. Dont know why...

A big window did end the games faster in older version since people had the bad habit of hitting enter and accepting it, but it was interrupting gameplay and could cause you to get killed.

Writing -giveup is a bit harder but it should be quite well known by now so it's probably a bit lazyness.
or maybe they just won't giveup..
many games which are thought as "decidet" could turn into opposite.
it's rare that i giveupBig Grin
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Buy mines, buy defuser, set it in base and kill ur mate... (and then get bannedBig Grin) (It works really well on Boobie.fm)
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
nice idea althendSmile

maybe ban torokid too because he bombed our towers with sky fortress!!! (but i like him.. so no request for him^^)

see ban requests
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make base towers replaceable again. Erwin_Rommel 17 8,942 2010-05-01, 13:54:12
Last Post: Althend
  No more Bombs in own base - why? griffin1987 15 6,632 2010-03-28, 17:11:50
Last Post: ssl
  shopping in the enemy base winzip_ 10 4,920 2010-03-14, 22:58:48
Last Post: VuDu
  Imbalance due changed base towers (v8.67) Belshamaroth 13 7,130 2010-03-05, 16:55:36
Last Post: ArGoLi
  I think the to towers at base are to weak ! BENNIE.FM 31 16,560 2010-03-04, 22:45:56
Last Post: Paladon