Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.41] Replay
hey guys, i wanted to show this replay, because i think it is worth to watch, and this site has no replays to download so far.

also, i play one of my favorite strategies (or better: strategy combinations), and i think i never ever have seen anyone playing this style.

therefore, this replay is kinda educational.

if youre curious, watch it, and tell wether you like it or not.

and btw: my account name in this replay is DoYouKnowAstra.

Attached Files
.rar   Replay.rar (Size: 1.22 MB / Downloads: 197)
I cant see any replay attached or something..?
sry, had to put it in rar, dunno why i released the thread before, but i didnt thought someone is so fastTongue
Its the speed of the air tanks, you should be familiar with it, its called : lightspeed, aka warp etc.Smile
You are absolutely right, I have never seen anyone do things quite that way. Though I gotta say, those guys were newb early in the game to get caught clumped up on so many occasions by a short range tp. Of course, later in the game and especially when the guy laid a bomb at your 3 factories, they proved they were not newbs. But early on...those multikills probably made the game for you.
yeah, that may be. the people werent too good, thats right, but with less multikills i would probably just have done less troop upgrades.
Well thats my replay quite fresh a few minutes old.
To me - I'm yellow, I hadn't a plan which strategy I go for so I tried tinker, changed to exploder in which I'm not rly good then finally changed to tinker again with factories what may have brought us victory... I'm not quite sure though... maybe it was just the last drop of water missing in the barrel. You will be quite amazed about the equipment that has been used in the end (up to 4 FL) - and i recommend to bring some time, the replay is about 2 houres...

Hope you'll enjoy it
yours sincerely ancient aka FCL

Attached Files
.rar   Just Stupid - BTanks.rar (Size: 2.81 MB / Downloads: 84)
This is a signature .... believe it! -or not (that's your problem)

"Ich denke also Spinn ich!" (Spiderman, nach William Shakespear)

Rechtschreibefehler sind gewollt und enthalten iene geheime Formel um Wasser in Bier zu verwandeln. AdÜ
it's almost a culture here that we all avoid using tinkers or else your team is pretty much screwed.
i was surprised there were 2 tinkers either side.
that strategy is pretty old here though. works great against AI.
Bring back old Death Magic.
---
Beating rookies makes you a regular.
Beating regulars makes you a pro.
Beating pros makes you an authority.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sick game - replay jack_acc 2 4,338 2013-08-08, 21:52:20
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Antigrav replay Max 16 14,450 2013-07-30, 17:23:03
Last Post: stibi-
  Shredder @lane Replay LIoOoOoIL 6 6,976 2011-05-29, 14:26:21
Last Post: Althend
  Got a replay, just answer me where the problem is pls Tedd0r 6 5,793 2011-02-02, 20:09:15
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Tinker Replay twoplay 3 4,101 2010-07-28, 21:34:04
Last Post: Ryukira