Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i ask of something here? about controling bot in asia.
i have to say something before write this massege.
shamfully im not a good at english like native user.
so~ if u dont surely understand any sentence in mine. plz may can u response it back to me? plz...

we(in asia user) have a bot. and we were spend much more time using like good. but.. we still dont know something, so.. can i ask about that?

our problem is..

dont know how to continue making room number..
like a...
a #1
a #2
a #3.. and close the bot. and remaking.
at this situation. how to make "a #4" and keep going #5.. #6.. #7..
it needs !command? or something else?

plz tell me answer...
Did i get you right? Do you want to continue with the hostcounter after restarting the bot? You don't want it to start at 1 again?

Depends on the version of the bot you have. On my bots i've written a command to set the hostcounter to whatever value i want to. But as far as i know there are also bots which have this functionality built-in.

This is the small command i've written:
Code:
//
// !HOSTCOUNTER
//
if( Command == "hc" || Command == "hostcounter" )
{
    if( Payload.empty( ) )
        QueueChatCommand( "HostCounter is [" + UTIL_ToString( m_GHost->m_HostCounter ) + "].", User, Whisper );
    else
    {
        m_GHost->m_HostCounter = UTIL_ToUInt32( Payload );
        QueueChatCommand( "HostCounter set to [" + UTIL_ToString( m_GHost->m_HostCounter ) + "].", User, Whisper );
    }
}
now. i read ur post. thanx for ur help.
but.. i dont know that where i have to write code?

can u tell me file-name?
i opened all file, but coulnd find it... .T.T
I've added the code as a bnet command in bnet.cpp. There is a section for admin commands.

But you have to recompile the bot when you change the source code. Tutorials are out there. Or if you are using linux you should already knowWink.