Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bomb animation problem
Hi,

I'v got a problem with the bomb animation. Everytime someone (include me) use a bomb, or a base explose (when the game ends), I'm "dropped" out the game. It happen like this
- bomb animation start normaly (white screen, units die...)
- little lag on the animation (at the end of the animation, when the unit's around it are allready dead)
- the "loose connection" windows appear, without "waiting of host" or something

When the base is destroyed, it's a bomb animation, so I'm "kicked" out the game at every game. I'v got this problem since the 8.35, no chance in 8.36.

What I'v tryed ;

- Play a game against computer AI and use a bomb : no problem
- Setting grahic option very low for a online game : no change, still "kicked" out
- play on a different internet provider and a faster connexion : no change, still kicked
- I even reinstall W3, but no change :'(

I want to ad that after being "kicked" out the game, I'm not disconnected from Battlenet.
You could say, it's not a problem because it happen at the end of the game, but I'm still shown as a leaver at W3 and can get easly banned. And you just need to use a bomb to kick me out the game whenever you want ^^

Thanks

P.S. Sorry for this bad english, it's my third language, you can answer in german
look in this thread: http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=914
Kalki, it is best you register and login in these forums. There will be much more threads visible where you can adress your problem, like the 'bug' section of the forums. Like MontyCoco mentioned, there is already a thread about it, so things can be speeded up if all information is available for the mappers at the same location. That way you have a bigger and faster chance to get your problem fixed.

But still, always nice to see people take the time to write a decend post about their problem.

Oh and your english is good enoughSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Today problem with Gproxy connexion valda pastille 1 2,959 2014-07-02, 22:43:21
Last Post: eSVau
  Problem with activation 0 2,174 2011-02-17, 20:35:44
Last Post: Guest
  Problem with activation SCorpA1 0 1,966 2010-05-26, 10:23:25
Last Post: SCorpA1