Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im Pissed!
Aero Wrote:--> If the length between the amount of players from each team reaches 2 or more; or if a team reaches 2 players or less, the game will end.
could be abused to force your team to loose in certain situations.

Aero Wrote:[Velocity2 Paladin] you guys ever considered adding the level for each player's tank in the multiboard? (...)
first, it's Velocity2k and Paladon. :wink:
second, just check your enemy, it's quite easy. ^^
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Saiyuki Wrote:could be abused to force your team to loose in certain situations.

2 maybe was excessive.
If the length between the amount of players from each team reaches 3 or more; or if a team reaches 2 players or less, the game will end.

Give concrets arguments here. It could be abused >>> the general usefulness?

Aero Wrote:[Velocity2 Paladin] you guys ever considered adding the level for each player's tank in the multiboard? (...)
first, it's Velocity2k and Paladon. :wink:
second, just check your enemy, it's quite easy. ^^[/quote]

:o sorry for screwing your names, still the primary message remains. And, indeed Saiyuki, it seems that's the obvious solution, check your enemies one by one. However, « I think it would be a great investment for the game to make this crucial information accessible in the glance of an eye. Small things count, including seconds. »

Aero
We are discussing if there is other solutions which might be considered about having 2 or more leavers in 1 team.

I've played 3v5 games and I find it very difficult to play against the other team. The longer the game lasts the less the chances for winning is.

How to balance the game with leavers?