Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.36] Impossible to kick leaver ai!
In -lai mode, it is not possible to kick the computer when a player has left!!! :!:

I forgot to post this matter earlier, but a game reminded me...
It's still not possible to kick the computer -lai AI in 8.36.
Why kick AI?
So why you had given in -lai?
Play without...
Or you want in reason how the game goes on kick ai or hold them?

Y, sometimes it is hard to play with, if a Tinker will leave.
So the holy game this AI will be killed.
But thats life. If someone leave and AI overtake and make many kills all in the Team also happy about.

Its the same risk as in each game...
How are my Teammates, how are the other Team......
Schnurri111 Wrote:Why kick AI?
So why you had given in -lai?
Play without...
Or you want in reason how the game goes on kick ai or hold them?

Y, sometimes it is hard to play with, if a Tinker will leave.
So the holy game this AI will be killed.
But thats life. If someone leave and AI overtake and make many kills all in the Team also happy about.

Its the same risk as in each game...
How are my Teammates, how are the other Team......

right... why type -lai

if you want to kick it to ?

really funny.... :mrgreen:
[Image: dtpc3banner88x31.jpg]
Yeah, that might be true, but its a bug. Although I already tested it without problems I'll look at it again and try to fix it.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
when players on both sides leave, its nice to be able to kick those ai's. this ensures that everytime you have even teams.
ya plz, enable to kick AI... when i active this mod and a tinker laeve... dam the AI becomes a real farm for opponents.

thx
It's also normal to receive player not kicked message, when someone tries to kick someone. That doesn't show up when you attempt to kick a lai player. A exploder that is running around is just stupid and feeds the enemy.
if a Player is not doing "good" you want to kick him ?

if the Ai plays bad, you want to kick it ?

if you are the Player..which is going to be kicked..cause someone thinks it would be good, you woud like that ?

get some honor... and lose like a man or plz stop playing... :roll:

what you think i had for scores in my first games or you ?

not really good... nobody starts @ pr0 in the first games... if i would have be kicked of by 5 of 10 from the first games..i would'nt still play BT

would you ?

give ppl a chance.. if someone joins your or the same game you are in.. help him... dont blame him

that you can do when he hasn't learned something after 15 games or more...

and there is never a "balanced" Team... only a near be balanced one.. why ?

well one Team lose, one Team win.. so you can always say it was not balanced :mrgreen:

kick command is just playing God..not more

you dont like one Player of your Team..cause he isnt as good as yourself.. kick him..that can't be the way

if your Team got a Tinker Ai which feeds..handle it.. if you think your such a good player.. if not, you can't be a good Player..just a Kicklamer

[Image: winke17trj2.gif]
SirJoghurt Wrote:if a Player is not doing "good" you want to kick him ?

if you are the Player..which is going to be kicked..cause someone thinks it would be good, you woud like that ?

not really good... nobody starts @ pr0 in the first games... if i would have be kicked of by 5 of 10 from the first games..i would'nt still play BT

would you ?

give ppl a chance.. if someone joins your or the same game you are in.. help him... dont blame him

well one Team lose, one Team win.. so you can always say it was not balanced :mrgreen:

you dont like one Player of your Team..cause he isnt as good as yourself.. kick him..that can't be the way

if your Team got a Tinker Ai which feeds..handle it.. if you think your such a good player.. if not, you can't be a good Player..just a Kicklamer

I totally agree with you, only players feeding on purpose, flaming, etc should be kicked (allthough i have to admit that i kicked someone playing incredible bad as well in the past due to temporal anger).
SirJoghurt Wrote:if a Player is not doing "good" you want to kick him ?

would you ?

this is not the point... im not a kicker, i only kick afk and i ask all players before. im honest and i dont want to kcik a noob., i wanna let him learn and ill teach him if i can

but.. the point is : When AI becomes dumb and feeder... that sooo bad... why not adding it ?
ChatEnChaleur Wrote:this is not the point... im not a kicker, i only kick afk and i ask all players before. im honest and i dont want to kcik a noob., i wanna let him learn and ill teach him if i can

nobody said you are ^^

but.. the point is : When AI becomes dumb and feeder... that sooo bad... why not adding it ?

live with it...like when you have a not so good real Player in your Team

and when one Team gets 2 or 3 or 4 "dumb" Ai's ? kick them all and play vs. 1 or 2 or 3 real Players ?
that wasn't the reason for adding Ai...

and, Ai... always is "dumb" :mrgreen:
Well i still wanna add this command. Its imposible to abuse this unless this is 5v5* (5* = 1ppl and 4 AI) then drop all of AI and becomes so strong.

You can think what u want SirJoghurt, but i really want this command haha. cuz i dont wanna see an AI who ruins a game

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Kick o.O Perfektionist 0 2,899 2012-10-31, 15:39:46
Last Post: Perfektionist
  Kick Bug UnifiedDoom 0 1,924 2012-09-17, 01:14:31
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  bug kick? not work rules. KBAKEP 3 3,920 2012-07-31, 23:43:11
Last Post: Grana
  Always cannot kick some players kenlin 1 2,874 2011-12-28, 19:55:18
Last Post: eSVau
  kick option bugged? Neejee 5 4,891 2011-05-12, 03:39:32
Last Post: Smartie