Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.34] Ending (explosion+credits)
It seems that since 8.34 the ending explosion of the castle brings more lagg with it then before. I dont know if this is because my computer cant handle it and it is only seemingly laggy with me , or that somehow the explosion is 'heavier' suddenly wich causes the host to lagg a bit. But it isnt as fluent as it was before anymore.

Also in my last game i noticed a strange thing, we played 4v4 (there was eventually 1 leaver in our team and 3 in the others team) but at the ending credits, it said: Survivor: Player 5 (yellow). But player 5, yellow, was an empty slot from the start... I could give you the replay or make a screenshot, but if you understand what i say here, i dont think you have much use of it...
Well, you're quite zoomed close at the explosion, and it's worse to look at it. Also it laggs when you look on the explosion, especially when everyone look at the explosion (well camera is moved there for everyone at ending cinematics).

I've also seen the explosion sometimes without lagg at all, and other times sync error happens and I get disconnected. I've often missed the ending credits stats cuz I've been disconnected.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [8.72b] Explosion effect bug TKF 4 2,864 2010-10-23, 16:24:09
Last Post: ssl
  [8.xx] Exploder + Teleport Breaker = explosion anim bug TKF 2 1,903 2008-02-18, 04:50:29
Last Post: kuronekonin