Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
extraordinary tactics
here are some special tactics i discovered in BT, if you have some too, i will include them into this post (with credits Smile ) for a better overview. but here we are:

1) tactic for arranged team with trader (normal mode)

-game starts
-trading player (A) buys a tinker and 2x basic magic, then he starts walking to the trade master (middle)
-one of the fighting players (B) buys a helicopter and cp teleports to the front
-A offers the basic magics for sale, B buys with -buy
-A buys the trade zeppelin

advantage:

B has now teleportet to the front instantly (XP bonus), got 2x basic magic (he couldnt got them normally with heli) and has ~260 gold (3000 - 1000 heli - 75 tp - 1666 BM's), he can use it to upgrade the weapons much faster for example.

A has some gold (3000 - 2222 + 1666 = 2444) less, but can start playing without a disadvantage. (he is missing 56 gold to the trade zeppelin, which he gets fast from the gold per second at start) he just have to save gold little bit longer to get the speed upgrade.

of course this tactic can be done similar with other weapons, fireball cannon for example, or with a 1500 weapon + demolisher)

2) the trader tower

See a replay where i play this tactic

-teleport to the the trade master using its teleport skill
-buy the tinker
-"buy" the laser tower on the ruin for 2500
-build towers next to it to defend it, or away from it to further increase the bounties you get. this depends on your enemies

hint: select all towers, binding them in a group (Strg + 1 or 2). you can target enemy tanks with them

+ you can earn much money with that tactic, saving for a 6-15 k tank is possible, just with this tower, yours and a lesser hull

-tactic is worth nothing if your team controls the middle lane
-this tactic is less efficient if you are playing for the dark force

3) the evil mine

Tongue

its rather a nice move or a practical joke than a tactic, but its very nice if succesful. requires some luck

if you go for the demolisher from start, plant a single, low level mine on exactly that place, where a new vehicle appears when you buy it at the tank construction hall (where exploder, guard, ghost tank, titan and other popular tanks are sold)! this of course means that you have to know the place.

many players sell their tank (-> buy a tinker for 0) before getting the new. its also likely that you wont trigger the mine as you are arriving with your "old" tank, as you can get in range from the side of the building. (i will add a screenshot if asked for)

now if your oponnent wants to sell his frost robot to get a titan, steps into your lvl 2 mine and cant get the titan now because your team is controlling all cps, make sure you prepared a cool phrase that will let the others imagine your evil laugh!
Nice tactics you have made here. btw I tried your tactic number 3 before. Putting a mine front of tank construction hall might kill tinkers when they sell their tank xD. But it didn't work well for me, cuz he had hull...
Yeah, i think that is really fun that last one, too bad it depends so much on hullSmile

But you can do lots of fun stuff with the teleport breaker too, with mines or vehicle only weapons vs exploders and suchSmile

But ALWAYS prepare the evil laughterTongue
DerSatan Wrote:-this tactic is less efficient if you are playing for the dark force
Why?
And Thou shalt trust... The Seer.
Що, блядь, навчився читати українською?
Гнойный буйволизм, товарищи, - это ГБ!
because of different terrain.

the terrain was changed a bit some versions ago to react on it, but theres still a difference in the terrain near the trader ruins.

when i wrote this, the laser tower on the light force ruin killed every creep passing it, the dark force's tower didnt attack creeps sometimes; they were out of range.

dunno if the range problem is fixed, but anyways theres a difference, since the placement of your tinker towers differs due to the different terrain nearby.
Sadly that's the truth. You just can't build the tinkertowers properly if you want to upgrade them... like the chest just right of the Trademaster - annoying. Without this you could build something as good as on the light side but like this. It blocks path so u can't upgrade or build the new towers - if u build your towers to near to each other .... i try to make some screenies if u want

sry again for my bad english :roll:
This is a signature .... believe it! -or not (that's your problem)

"Ich denke also Spinn ich!" (Spiderman, nach William Shakespear)

Rechtschreibefehler sind gewollt und enthalten iene geheime Formel um Wasser in Bier zu verwandeln. AdÜ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Architect tactics Shadowgear7 9 7,381 2011-03-29, 12:46:39
Last Post: Althend
  tactics 1 vs 2 MAD_CAT 0 2,240 2011-02-23, 18:46:21
Last Post: MAD_CAT
  I.T.S. and B.O.O.M. tactics Scelle 5 5,054 2010-07-19, 20:52:56
Last Post: Keiser
  Recovery Tactics: What do you do when you fall behind? Jayzer 13 9,811 2010-05-13, 08:54:02
Last Post: Keiser
  Effective siege tactics (text tsunami) RedNova 8 8,875 2009-10-05, 07:32:35
Last Post: GEN_Schwarzkopf