Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replays of Good Battle Tanks Battles
This is a battle of great warriors. Unfortunately WaRRioR_BrosS opposed us, but it's an exciting battle which shows that not only a strong tank and weapons matter, when you are adept at controlling combat. It's very hard to fight tanks stronger than yourself, but saving gold is often worth it. You can live long with a thunder tank and 2 grenade launchers... In this battle I did die a lot, but my mediocre value didn't make things so much worse ^^...

Replay - about 1.5 hour [attachment=0]

There is a skilled clan, which often play Battle Tanks; known as 1a2b (Warriors), which is mostly inhabitated with Warriors ^^

Attached Files
.rar   Warrior Battle 2007-11-10 00_51_55.rar (Size: 1.86 MB / Downloads: 588)
Frost Robot is no longer so much better than the infernal. Now the ultimate has been improved.

Here's a replay where I go from light tank to infernal

[attachment=0]

Thanks to the fix of the ultimate, the infernal is respected giant again.

Attached Files
.rar   Infernal is great again 2007-11-11 21_45_26.rar (Size: 585.53 KB / Downloads: 242)
Okay, so this is probably the most competitive game I've had hosting a game of Battle Tanks. While that isn't really saying much statistically, consider the DRAMA involved with this game that can make it a bit more interesting.

A few fun facts for your consideration:

Vex is me.

This is a game of Vex (Host) and 4 random public players against 4 Clan KCTZ members and a random public player.

This game took place because of CoSmIc_20's use of CustomKick on at least two occasions in the previous game. As to how I know it's two occasions, I asked one of their allies that "decided to leave". Normally I wouldn't consider it a big deal, but once I learned they were KCTZ members I realized the high possibility their "leaver" was CustomKicked. I've heard about KCTZ's reputation for CustomKick abuse for fun/gold factor several times in the past. So I inquired the "leaver" about it, and learned his departure was most likely the result of a CustomKick. When I go public with this information, it doesn't take long for me to get CustomKicked myself.

So, I trash-talk up a storm and eventually goad the same team of KCTZ members into a game with me as the host (and Dark Force because I'm totally not used to Light Force) and they were so sure I'd amount to nothing. Judging by the trash-talking that took place late game, I don't think they like playing without CustomKick.

And yes, in the previous game I was indeed 7-9. But with a very laggy (and customkicky) host I'm a bit more mortal than usual.

While watching Clan KCTZ get crushed by yours truly, I only ask you keep in mind this quote from CoSmIc_20: "lmao then u would have failed in our clan, we dont suck on light force either"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   1092 - 66K4D53M Ken vs CTZ.zip (Size: 1.51 MB / Downloads: 314)
Lol, however you are good, i is always fun having to hear you yourself saying it so many timesBig Grin

Btw, what is that first screenshot about? It isnt btanks?
The first screenshot was me winning Glaive Masters with a five-kill throw (With no bounces!). I believe TKF is (or was) a fan of that map.
Well I played that map couple of times, and it's funny. I'm highly against kick tools, so I ban eveyone which suspiciously kick people, or 3 leavers withing 3 secs on same team is reason enough.

I played a silly battle today, just for fun. But one of the enemies are quite stupid cuz he buy steel hull first, but later he goes weapons combined with explosives, with reborn skill which allows him to own a little, but not much. This a sucky game with 2 leavers. I insulted pink and grey lagged out...
[attachment=0]

Attached Files
.rar   Enemy went exploder with hull 2007-12-01 14_04_01.rar (Size: 716.11 KB / Downloads: 131)
I tried a tactic, only bob666 mentioned as a example to check it out. I tried a random b.net experiment game.

Mines combined with teleport breaker. Actually I did win with this tactic, mostly cuz the enemy team didn't buy mine defuse. Also I was able to uncover a bug with this tactic as well. I put 2 mines near a teleport breaker, but if a weak enemy tank comes, only 1 mines is enough and the other mines doesn't get detonated even if it's withing range and becomes a "dude" mine. In other words that mine no longer function.

Mines combined with teleport breaker.
[attachment=0]

Attached Files
.rar   Mines tactic with teleport breaker 2007-12-07 22_39_47.rar (Size: 1.29 MB / Downloads: 170)
Hi
Could anyone upload some good replays particularly League gameplay?
that would help learning alot in strategies.
much appreciate that...thanks :wink:
i tried watching some of these replays but i couldn't for some reason, is there anything special about these replay files? how do i post a replay anyways?
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
You need the older battle tanks versions to view older map replays!
lemme try and post a replay a different way, last time i tried it didn't work.. this (assuming it actually works this time...) is a 2vs2. i don't remember what happened but i remember we won pretty easy. it's a league game.

fyi: it's map 8.48

Attached Files
.w3g   2nd league game.w3g (Size: 417.38 KB / Downloads: 271)
Why's the rothchild family crest and the illuminati symbol on my 1 dollar bill? Why do rich and powerful American "christian" leaders have gay sex and worship a giant 40 foot stone owl at Beach Grove every year? Why doesn't anyone care?
how can i play replays from older WC3. Since i updated from 1.21b ->1.22 i cant watchSad
Suit up!
You could install WC3 several times and patch each version differently, which ofc takes up a lot of disk space and takes quite some time. Another way is to use a program called Evercraft, I have done that once last year, I don't know if it still works. Just google it ;-)

Btw: replays of games hosted with Listchecker or GGClient might not work, that's at least my experience.
DeLarah Wrote:how can i play replays from older WC3. Since i updated from 1.21b ->1.22 i cant watchSad

well, i don't think that would be easy to do. so here's a good 2vs2 to watch that's post-patch.

i usually get stuck with the noobest and worst players as my partner for league games with my lordaeron recruits since no one will play me otherwise. i just found this guy in a pug game the game before and signed him up for league right before this game took place.

i named this replay "newguy" after my partner since we'd all just met him. he was such a noob that i had to teach him how to upgrade his weapons by left clicking them. i thought for sure we were gonna get raped but he turned out to be a really fast learner and we won it. this new guy learned so well and so fast i think he could turn out to be the number one league player for lordaeron some day.

Attached Files
.w3g   newguy.w3g (Size: 956.83 KB / Downloads: 284)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [All versions] Replays/summarys of good league games RaptorXI 88 76,807 2015-01-26, 23:56:39
Last Post: Max
  Unusual tanks Max 1 2,920 2014-03-20, 00:12:57
Last Post: Flygplan
  Architect Replays Prog 5 6,364 2012-11-16, 12:16:43
Last Post: RaptorXI
  nice game with good players Grana 4 5,988 2012-07-02, 14:42:52
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Guard Replays aimc 8 8,959 2012-05-22, 21:07:04
Last Post: Smell.No.Evil