Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think?!
There are very many players play in the btanksliga to the points. but there are some who play the fun only. among them are the people who leaven when they play badly. for there is then no matter whether the team will win or not yet. if the opposing team but can play halfway, it's almost impossible to win the game yet. thanks as you will be rewarded with negative points, but one has lost. why should the players be punished with minus points that remain to the end of the game? I propose that the players who get no end to the minus points written. simply the fairness sake. 5v4 team that loses the 4Play. the 4Play get minus points no, but the leaver example but twice. if the team should win the 4Play, but will be charged as normal (except for the leaver, who still gets his punishment). it is just ridiculous that people get the leaven Although Penaltypoints, but points get credited when the team still wins yet. hää?? should not have deducted the points, but they are geleavt? I hope this post encourages to think, and maybe even change something. I post here 2screenshots as examples. what do you think of this idea? feedback would be nice.

[Image: bild1ej.th.jpg]
5v5 the enemyteam has a leaver,and they lose the game.but they dont get -points,only the leaver

[Image: bild2f.th.jpg]
5v5 my team has a leaver,but we win.It is calculated as a normal 5v5.the leaver in my team get his -points

Best regards dace
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
Sometimes i whis i could read the original german text before googletranslate comes into playWink.

You can't give points to the winner-team and no "punishment" to the loser-team. Points won have to be lost by others. The system is "balanced" around the 1500 points mark.
:cry:
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
dace.. maybe send your post in german to esvau who's mainly responsible for this system.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Well if the leaver happen to be on the winning team, his penalty points will lead to point loss and it's more likely that the team with the leaver loses the game. Also he must play many games to get rid of his penalty points and his stay % reduces upon leaving. The penalty point would be the same regardless of which time he left the game. He will stay about the same point scale or get some less points, however the penalty points and reduced stay will look bad. However the current system works this way, and usually u lose point perhaps equivalent of 2-3 wins, which varies. But I feel the leaver get punished despite if his team would have won.

The most cronic leavers goes beneath 80% or having a hard time getting above it, which is kinda a pro filter which makes the skill level in league games much higher that in qualify games where the skill level is really totally random.
I think, when you rais the threshold of the requirements for the league to 90% stay, you can get rid of the leaver-penalty because leavers will be punished with a hugh stop-sign, that they cant enter the real league.
Just to get a feeling for the stay rate.
I've checked a logfile. In the observed time i found these numbers:

If the stay requirement would be increased to 85%:
10690 players joined a league game with 80%-84% stay last 20 games and 78472 players with 85%-100% joined the game in the lobby.
and for 90%:
27424 players with 80%-89% and 61738 with 90%-100%.
Then raise it to at least 85%. Players will learn to stay, if they want to play in the league. And players, who dont care, will play with other bots (qualify, bug pro etc) - just as the last 4-5 Weeks.
I think the stay percentage regulation made up way better games. I normally only play on ranked bot because players have much more skill and generally don't leave as often. On the qualify bot, there aren't much games where there are still 10 players after 5 minutes.
near every ranked game i get such guys who think 4 torps are better than one fucking hull and die by 2 spells...
look my last and u know what i mean..

i dont know why it is like this but i rarely win games because my mates wreck themselve...

i f****ing don't know why players like btanksiseasy win so often... never getting a lame team or something else.

the whole leaguesystem depends on luck.

AGGInator Wrote:i f****ing don't know why players like btanksiseasy win so often... never getting a lame team or something else.

He is just too awesome.

[Image: ugly.gif]

It's just a matter of playing well and using everything in the game possible. When I played the games on that account I was in really good shape, using tech mechs close to their fullest potential. I think I'd do a bit worse now being rarely active. Nevertheless it depends mostly on the ability to do well even with mediocre/bad teammates, which is usually not pure micro, but strategic thought and foresight instead. Just using tech mechs won so many games for me for example. On the long run the league system is no luck at all, everyone gets equally good teammates. Just look at the top ranked players, there is no one I know being a bad player (Got to say: I don't know some of them, probably smurfs?).
Additionally there were still modifications on the pointsystem, penalty etc. Most of the games are months (almost ages :-P) ago.

And in the final league a player with such a long inactivity would fall out of the rankingWink.
xD