Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI no longer working
Hi,

I enjoy battle tanks a lot, thank you so much for developing it.

My question: To me it seems that the AI stopped working. I assume this is because of the new starting unit.

Can you fix this?

Thank you
It has nothing to do with the pilot, the AI works fine even with such a unit. It's just that I deactivated the AI to test something but I forgot to activate it again. So it's just a stupid mistake I made and it will be fixed of course in the next version.

On a side node, we have an extra Forum for Bug Reports. Before you report an error here, please check if it already has been reported (just like in this case) to avoid multiple threads about the same thing.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
About the no tinker mode, is there a AI solution for that mode, so the AI doesn't choose a tank?
Erm ... you mean only Tinker? Or is there another problem in No Tinker Mode?

In case you meant the only Tinker mode, there is no AI for the Tinker and I don't think one will be added since it's rather difficult to make a good one for the Tinker, its just too unconventional. So I thought it would be better to leave the AI in only Tinker mode as its normally. When you choose to play with bots you want to have an opponent I guess, so they are playing normally.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.