Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old Feedback 8.3x
ist ja ganz gut geworden die neue version... aber zu den neuen items hab ich was zu sagen

Bombs: sehen gut aus, echt nice. aber ich sehe keine andere verwendung in ihnen als die base vom gegner einzureißen, vllt sogar schon bevor das spiel entschieden ist. die zerstören nicht nur fabriken, sondern auch lasertower in einem hit.

Orbit(al?) control: sieht auch gut aus, außerdem nette idee, wie es sich ingame macht wird man sehen... allerdings verstehe ich die supergeringe range (800?) von dem teil nicht... wenn das aus dem orbit kommt, warum muss ich dann direkt daneben stehen..?

und noch was generelles: im titelscreen steht "try to not die often,..."
ich bin mir 90%ig sicher dass es heißen müsste "Try not to die often,..."

edit: sorry, should be in the german part of the forum, but i accidently postet it here
Well the 8.20 version does lagg at rush and urush. Also zeppelins no longer have unarmored...
Thanks for implementing my factories ideaSmile
The factory spawns 5 troops now, and costs 2750 now! Also the fab team limit has been raised to 5

There has been no league games so far (06.07.07), what if you put a simple help/tutorial option at liga page so ALL players do get it how to use this system more easily.

Register first ->
You have to first log in at http://btanks.de/v2 - Stay logged in...
then ask for a password at the page
type -league ingame
then paste it in battletanks ingame with -pw <code>

I don't think everyone finds this so simple
well maybe its not that easy than before but its easier for bob than before, because he wont need to add new bnet nicks in the script and u know, since the last version there would have been many many new nicks... ^.^
by the way u forgeot somethink (or maybe didnt know) after each inputed code for the statistics u will receive a new password! (or so he told me)
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
yes, right... but the reason for the passwords is, that this way cheating is much harder, because the php source cannot be seen while the map can easily be unprotected...
Hmmm... I havent' tested this yet, but what will happen if you control a factroy (2750), has 5 towers which eats all your food, Will the factory still produce troops which belongs to you?...

If not, maybe make those excess troops be owned by the force while the player cannot support these troops with lack of food and they act on their own...
nope they wont spawn then (cause of food limit)
and there is some kind of reason why he set the owner...
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
TKF Wrote:If not, maybe make those excess troops be owned by the force while the player cannot support these troops with lack of food and they act on their own...
Might be a good idea. Might be imbalanced though...
I played the last game and I played as trader. The others were only lv 10-12, while the Trader was lv 18! :lol:

It's annoying to be limited as a tinker, so owning factories will prevent the tinker from building 5 towers. Set a food cost on fabs

___

Now as the mines no longer are stackable, it's annoying it is canceling the spell. Isn't it possible to give the mines a collision size, so they might stay close to each other, but not stackable?
nice job on new version, i like the new bombs, but i did find a problem with them-- bombs can be used by an invincible trader Confusedhock: at least with invisable bombers you can buy items to see them, but as far as i can tell there is little anyone can do about an invincible person planting a bomb

thus a trader with a bomb can completely change the game with little that can be done to stop it

ideas: don't let traders use bombs, stop invulnerablity when planting bomb
Teamwork
Share Victory, Share Defeat
Dark_Ness Wrote:nice job on new version, i like the new bombs, but i did find a problem with them-- bombs can be used by an invincible trader Confusedhock: at least with invisable bombers you can buy items to see them, but as far as i can tell there is little anyone can do about an invincible person planting a bomb

thus a trader with a bomb can completely change the game with little that can be done to stop it

ideas: don't let traders use bombs, stop invulnerablity when planting bomb
In previous version, ONLY trader could get/use the bomb. But forget the bomb for now...

There have been games where i've changed to a trader and filled it with explosives, just because it was hard to kill the other team. This way you can just keep bombing their base because invincibility allows you to roam wherever you like.

At least they reduced the damage to buildings by 50%... this helps...
Okey some changes are quite good!!!

# Removed bug with teleporting into the enemies' base
# A team is now able to have 5 additional factories - Yes finally...
# Added Orbital Control - New trader favorite weaponConfusedhock:
# Restarted the league with a new system
# Blablabla... and lot of other good changes...

BUT...

I suspect several factors that should be changed/removed to reduce lagg in next version.

But these changes must perhaps be sacrificed or reduced so battle tanks doesn't lagg so much at b.net. There could be other lagg factors that I'm not aware of...

# "-fog" to enable fog of war - Worsening lagg?
# Improved effects - To much added effects which cause sync lagg at b.net??
# Abilities destroy the environment - How much lagg does this create??
# "-noweather" disables the weather effects for a single player - For only one player? Won't that create sync difficulties??
# Changed the terrain - I noticed all the trees were different from older versions. Perhaps these trees does cause more lagg?? I made once upon a time a map with these trees only, and it lagged. I might be paranoid, but I suspect the new trees to be laggy...
# Flamethrower Flame - Laggy flame??
# Laggy Train Tracks?? no can't be... :?
just stop with thinking every new addition would cause the lagg... its already handled... >.<
I tried bomb run. I experience major delays. Even the respawn timers stopped while the explosion was under effect. And I could move freely during that time. That bomb explosion freezes timers somehow.
Buying Bombs is too strong especially in Ultra Rush. A flying tanks, a couple bombs, and a smoke Machine. Just fly into the enemy base invis with a smoke machine and place a bomb right at the HQ. A friend and I tried this in Ultra Rush with the game was over with 3 bombs in under 2 min.
Deathwing Wrote:Buying Bombs is too strong especially in Ultra Rush. A flying tanks, a couple bombs, and a smoke Machine. Just fly into the enemy base invis with a smoke machine and place a bomb right at the HQ. A friend and I tried this in Ultra Rush with the game was over with 3 bombs in under 2 min.

How hard is it for the enemy to buy a radar and intercept you? You must play agains noobs.
So you are saying that any team that forgets to watch for this, or dosen't know about it deserves to lose automaticly?
Deathwing Wrote:So you are saying that any team that forgets to watch for this, or dosen't know about it deserves to lose automaticly?
Man... yes. Just because you play with noobs, doesn't mean experienced players should have their game dumbed down.

If you spent 10k on bombs when playing against me, i guarantee your team would lose. You would quickly become a big disadvantage to them.
I Tried trader several times in 8.20 and the trader levels 50% faster than the ordinary tank. Why doesn't the xp bug affect traders?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Simple feedback BENNIE.FM 3 3,713 2013-03-19, 17:46:15
Last Post: eSVau
  Being a Referee - Feedback TKF 4 3,952 2010-11-09, 10:25:44
Last Post: Velocity2k
  Ability Adjustment Feedback TKF 18 10,401 2010-09-08, 16:00:01
Last Post: TKF
  Feedback on the terrain changes (8.56) Khristophoros 3 3,423 2008-12-22, 13:20:21
Last Post: Khristophoros
  BT 8.53b Feedback Exodus 11 6,770 2008-10-15, 02:51:04
Last Post: italyrools