Poll: Do you think the battery (1250) 50+ mp is a waste of cash to purchase?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
76.47%
13 76.47%
No
23.53%
4 23.53%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is battery garbage and worthless item in Battle Tanks 8.10?
I think the battery is crap. It's very unpopular in comparison with hull which gives hp. I never until this day seen anyone buy battery! I once bought it to check if it was good, but wasn't so great. Sad

Hulls have 2 additional upgrades, and battery can't be upgraded.

Hull gives 1000 hp + 1000 at first upgrade and + 2000 on final upgrade, for a total of 4000 bonus hit points (5000 gold hull value) Big Grin

Battery gives 50 mp (1250) - no upgradesSad

Hopefully the battery can be improved/changed in the next version of BT.
yeah...
-1 slot for 50mana, not really usefull ^^
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
i always use it when i play infernal or frost tank, cause in this time of the game, 1500 are peanuts but it is very useful then!
BILLY TALENT SUCKS LIVE; SO DON`T THINK I LIKE THEM ANYMORETongue
Man sollte die Metaller meiden, es sei denn man ist jung, hübsch, weiblich und willig... ...Oder man hat (Frei)Bier
damn i voted for Yes but i meant No....

it is good but the slot is the problem , i think it would be better if it is something to do in the tank without any slot using , or if it is integrated in the ulti pack or gold hull or other iteams
[Image: wwwshadowvk9.png]
Der einzige Anti-Grav user in den weiten des B-net
Thatswhy the idea was to make the battery to a consumable item. As such, there wont be a problem with your slots and overall this would be a more versatile item, I'm really thinking about changing it to a consumable item.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
This could be an issue when you swap tanks, don't you lose your permanent mana gained by the battery? :? Perhaps if you think of adding an upgrade so it gains additional 50 mana? and then make it consumable item after the upgrade?

or/(and after upgrade)

Perhaps add a small disadvantage by consuming the battery? When the battery is in your inventory it does add a small mana regen bonus. When you consume it, you gain same amount of mana, but not the mana regen bonus which the item in the inventory provide as an item ability.

But how do you intend to increase max mana (except intelligence raise)? I can't do it in the ordinary editor (intelligence might seem lame, but I dunno). :?
This poll will expire in 16 days, in that time the next version of BT will be close to release I guess.
i think the item is really usefull cause the teleporter costs mana and u can use all 3 skills without waiting.
i liked the Mana-reg more...now i feel kind of tricked, if i buy it :?
[Image: p0perzchensig1we5.jpg]
...bis einer weint....
^^ <--- Look! It´s irony!
i think both ideas could work well.

a consumable item which increases your mana capacity and isnt too expensive (in that case, u should be aware of the loss of that boost by changing the tank; maybe its price could rise as the game proceeds)

or a permanent item, which could also be slightly cheaper, upgradeable and/or grants a bonus to the mana regeneration too

both ideas are better then the battery as it is now... i think it didnt change to 8.11
perhabs it woult be good if you can make hull and battery to one item if you have both in inventory and go to a shop (perhabs in one corner) where you can make 2 items to 1 and click on item "hull with battery" . So you have 1 slot more
[Image: wwwshadowvk9.png]
Der einzige Anti-Grav user in den weiten des B-net
dota ????? nein!!!
~=| LuVs |=~
I never seen anyone as well who buyed battery. I mean why should u spend 1500 if you can also just go to any cp and regen mana.
Especially skilled players dont need this shit item.
I would be pleased, if Exodus cuts this useless item out of game and put a new better item on batterys place.
:idea: Or perhaps make the item consumable so when you need the slot, you will permanently get the mana it gives. The only feedback is that you lose that bonus when you change a tank AND lose the small bonus mp regen the item gives when consumed.

Or at least make 1 upgrade on the battery so it can additionally store 50+ mana for 1250 extra gold.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle Tanks 8.80c Exodus 21 21,992 2015-08-09, 21:11:11
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Battle Tanks 8.63 Hacked and Mangled Mod by NarFlux Exodus 2 4,620 2014-04-22, 13:42:22
Last Post: omefisto
  New Battle Tanks Homepage! Exodus 8 10,765 2014-02-23, 18:59:08
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Battle Tanks 8.79d Exodus 10 11,078 2014-01-08, 20:48:46
Last Post: Exodus
  Battle Tanks 8.78b Exodus 11 12,825 2013-05-05, 11:52:52
Last Post: Exodus