Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New version
summary of 8.72 every thing is good ( 2 more items and factories sell more items and terrian and etc ) and i thank the mapper of btank for that but factories are bad , no healing at the base and more tanks gather at cp cp catured faster maybe you reduce by half for the adding speed so ppl can teleport to that cp to defend

8.73 maybe a tank and some weapons at mid range fast and really low dmg or slow and mild dmg but little as first one
fix the factory , i feel that it really spoil the game,.... i think you can keep part that the after a failed attempt to capture cp ,half hp healing , it is good combine 8.71 factory.
Exo your right in a way.However i don't know what your base this on.

1 all private games end when cps are take 9/10
2 league games are often different you see more come backs if a team defends they should be rewarded i don't see why healing facs had to be changed.A team winning because of cps is already having the advanatage of more money better weapons from lanes middle and more tanks.Now you just see more people using already imba troop command were you cant defend because you must go back to heal at your base.Troops are now stronger then ever.
3 You have pointed out that most teams do loose after loosing cps this is true however when you put this into the general public mind people would at least want a chance of making a come back.If defenders are at such a disadvantage your going to see more leavers as they know its harder to defend.I love the map terrain change and cp conusmables

I don't like the fact that healing facs have changed
If a defending team is doing something cause they can prolong the game there obviously doing something right.The attacking team usally has stronger tanks or team work therefore would win the game either way.

I just choose to play 8.71b for now
Its your map etc its your choice maybe in your view you think its the right thing to do?
Teams are more balanced more then ever what you expect cause of the league system.People wanted balance now because teams are balanced its taking to long .....seems stupid to me but anyhow thanks for the new map.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
yea .... i feel that way too. cp captured is ok for $ it is too little what TKF said , it is ok for me maybe you can change it to 200 gold or 300 gold per captured
i get alot disconnects in the new version ....
i have done 19 games now and the second disc. in a league game.
thats really to much....

and lags ?! wtf is wrong with the verion ?! if a game last 1 hr or somehting like this its almost impossible to play.
i had yesterday spikes like 2 seconds between every frame
~=| LuVs |=~
like i saw the old version is now hosted again at league..
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
ok, it was the old version i played right now but i got a disc.
that suck me really hard
~=| LuVs |=~
It seems like the league bot is hosting 8.71b now. An update will occur soon which should fix the laggs and perhaps revert a few changes.
Well, actually we do not have a clue what is causing those lags. We don't even know how to reproduce them :cry:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Is there anyone, who can reproduce this lag bug in every game? For example, when you play with bots. It would be really helpful, to find the problem.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
today 18 o'clock some pivate games?? Big Grin

another question:
if its possible to reproduce it how could we help you? replay? or do you have to stay ingame to know what causes the problem?

AGGInator Wrote:if its possible to reproduce it how could we help you? replay? or do you have to stay ingame to know what causes the problem?
Most of the time you are only able to fix such bugs when you are able to reproduce them. So if you know how to reproduce it just tell us the necessary stepsWink.
Have played now several times with the qualify-bot, because there the 872 is running and no lags occured. The longest gameduration was avout 50 mins or so.
yes, because it mostly happens around the one hour mark.
in singleplayer i could't reproduce it.. sry

Velocity2k Wrote:
AGGInator Wrote:if its possible to reproduce it how could we help you? replay? or do you have to stay ingame to know what causes the problem?
Most of the time you are only able to fix such bugs when you are able to reproduce them. So if you know how to reproduce it just tell us the necessary stepsWink.
If the mappers cannot solve this problem without experiencing it I suggest they try a 90 min game and see it gets worse and worse eventually. Unfortunately the latest features makes it very unlikely to get long games and it might be a leak which is causing the lagg buildup. This didn't happen in 8.71b so it must be something new which could be done with a mistake.

I had a fatal bug in my map without knowing it for several versions until someone hinted me about it, I accidentally put a function inside a local player function which caused 100% desync everytime by using this function. I'm not sure if the mass use of locals can cause laggs as I use it as little as possible to prevent desyncs.
Ok, I found the bug. Expect a fixed version tomorrow.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
pls tell us!Smile

8.71b is an awesome version, I'M SERIOUS!
8.72 is WAY better.
A newer version will be released today with important bugfixes.

The lagg issue will be dealt with.
Hey hey!
8.72b is pretty awesome.
Opened up some very cool capture strategies.

Teamwork FTW!
Bring back old Death Magic.
---
Beating rookies makes you a regular.
Beating regulars makes you a pro.
Beating pros makes you an authority.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats your favourite version? BENNIE.FM 3 2,589 2009-01-03, 02:22:32
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Bounty/Kopfgeld in Version 8.42 VanHelsing222 3 2,426 2008-04-17, 16:01:04
Last Post: Gammagulp