Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban removal for me
1.) i did get the ban without any comment without the right like the others to give a comment before the mods think about a desicion...

2.)i dont know the game, i just think about one where this could be hapened
things where u can get banned:

NO CONTINUOUS FEEDING <- well i try not to be offensive when i see i die to often

NO AFKING SEVERAL TIMES ON PURPOSE <- only afk with one hand becouse i get an important phone call, so not really on purpose ?!

NO EXCESSIVE/CONTINUOUS FLAMING <-i dident say a word, the whole team was flaming...

NO SABOTAGING ON PURPOSE<- no
NO TEAMKILLING ON PURPOSE<-no
NO REPEATING IDIOT BEHAVIOR<-relativ, i dont think i am an idiot

KICKING A TEAMPLAYER ON PURPOSE FOR PENALTY POINTS PUNISHMENT<- i did it once or twice, was a reflex of all the try to kick someone action, just to tell him he should give up...

BLOCKING ALL FORCE CREEPS INSIDE YOUR OWN BASE<-no
NO SELLING AND BUYING ITEMS/TANKS TO WRECK YOUR ECONOMY ON PURPOSE<-no

3.) i played many games now and if this is bad behavior u can ban 90% of league players

4.) where is the replay to prove something ? how long should this ban be ?! why dident u told ingame u will ban me for any reason.....
Starts at about ~43:00. You move to the corner of the map doing nothing. After ~3 more minutes you shop, port, die - do nothing. Then you drive to the corner again. ~2 min later (and a couple of buildings lost) you seem to play kinda normally. Kinda, because you regularly pause your movements. From ~55:00 onwards you are most of the time just idling between research center and hq, getting a couple of upgrades (without the team having any useful amount of creeps) and typing -giveup.

My personal highlite can be seen here:

If that doesn't look suspicious, what does? Idling in the corner and writing -giveup while the buildings are attacked by the opponents...

@ 1.) - there is no "right to comment before a decision". If you did something which is most likely a misbehavior you get banned. You can afterwards open a post in which you may try to explain why you did x and that might reduce the length or remove the ban.

@ 3.) I do not see 90% of league players move to the corner to make the team giveup. If they did and we knew, we would also ban them all.
most ban gets disaproved for the reason: the game is lost anyway, so tell me by the stats of 92:48 and our best flaming player has 14:17 that i ruin the game ?! after 600 games i get banned for 10min where i dident play well ?
We decided that in this case the minimum ban duration is enough. So your ban will be removed in one week. If it's not done just write a pm or post here and it will be removed.
well thx, but i really wonder why i get banned and not "hasenpfote"... called teammates "u nazi" at around 44 calling everyone noobs, abusernoobs, ..

can i at least play qualify ? there are not much bt games running and it sucks when u cant do ure hobby for a weak
hasenpfote is banned as wellWink
(2011-04-28, 22:17:51)Helge_F Wrote: can i at least play qualify ? there are not much bt games running and it sucks when u cant do ure hobby for a weak
Your account is banned on both bots. But you can use another account and play till the ban on your primary account has been removed.
Most times we don't wan't to totally ban a player, we just want to have them think about their actionsWink.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ban removal Russ_Meyer 1 1,828 2013-03-26, 11:34:01
Last Post: stibi-
  Request ban removal for: excessive flaming Teo_live 11 7,449 2011-03-28, 21:22:51
Last Post: Saiyuki
  ban removal Heinos Beorn 54 31,610 2011-01-22, 12:40:05
Last Post: ikmam