Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kick option bugged?
will anyone explain me why this http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=251
system has been implated ? all it does arround someone menacing to be kicked is 75% of time ruins a game, 25% saves someone that should not be kicked... (these are not exhaustive percentages.. but you know what I mean)
what ever u mean this link is to an old version of the map so it is gone
then can anyone explain me why sometimes we cant kick someone
In short: a death will increase a kickvalue, time will decrease that kickvalue. The kickvalue needs to hit a threshold in order to enable a kick.

(2011-05-02, 00:20:31)Exodus Wrote: Ok then, I'll try to explain this.

Each player starts with 0 points on his own kick account. The threshold for a successful kick is 50, while a vote from a single player is worth 10 points (assuming there are 5 players in your team).
When trying to kick a specific player, the points from the votes and the points from the kick account are added up.

This means, you can't kick a player, who has no points on this account. There are only two factors influencing this account: the afk time and the players deaths.

When you die, a death penalty is added to your kick account. In the current version, this value is set initially to 2.5 (so the 4 is outdated). After that, this penalty is increased by 1. So if you die again right after that, a penalty of 3.5 is added to your account.
Both the penalty value and the points on your account decrease with time (points added from being afk are excluded from this). The system is designed in a way, that both of these values reach their initial state after 3 minutes. If you happen to die again in this time frame, both values are increased again and now take longer to decrease to their initial state.

We chose the time of 3 minutes, because that's the average time between two deaths in the league.

You get 5 points on your kick account for each minute your are afk.

As you might have guessed, a kick is first possible, when you have 10 points on your kick account. Your team needs four yes votes to kick you then. With 20 points on the account, they only need 3 votes, etc. The kick account is limited at 40 points, since one vote is required to be able to kick (obviously).

I hope this clears things up a little.

this applies to 8.73c.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
thanks
what is when someone @ enemy team disconnect/leave ? could you may add this with 2.5 points on every enemy team member ?
We had several games where enemy had leaver /disc and we wastn able to kick our feeder with 1-12 stats ? bad ^^
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Kick o.O Perfektionist 0 2,901 2012-10-31, 15:39:46
Last Post: Perfektionist
  Bugged junkyard or electro? DJantoine 1 3,739 2012-10-29, 05:22:54
Last Post: FlashVanMaster
  Kick Bug UnifiedDoom 0 1,925 2012-09-17, 01:14:31
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  bug kick? not work rules. KBAKEP 3 3,922 2012-07-31, 23:43:11
Last Post: Grana
  bugged Orbital Strike dirtyterror 1 2,569 2012-06-19, 10:27:05