Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kill bounty splitts to the team ?
if u play a defence battle on the lane and everyone else is killing and dieing like hell they get more and more gold, and if the cp battle starts u cant get much kills and are mostly the guy who is dieing, even if u can creep, u dont get enough gold for a come back.

so:
5in team- the killer gets 60% the rest in the team gets 10%
4in team- 55% and 15%
3 60 20
2 50 50
1 90% ?Big Grin

even for towers !

what do u think ?

I don't understand what u are trying to suggest.
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
probably he suggests, that for each tank/building(/creep) kill, not 100% of kill bunty goes to killer, but its automaticly splitted between killer and his team, no matter what his team is doing and where they are.

imo not good idea. there is also assist system, where u get gold for helping killing. dont see point for giving money to bottom player, if his mate playing top killed opponent.

and if u say that side players are more poor than mid players, then imo its not truth. ofc i dont count situtations when some1 is feeding like hell on side, or some1 is getting double/tripple kills in mid.
I don't like that suggestion, because it means that feeders/lamers can lame even more and get extra gold which they haven't deserved.
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
if u get a "balance" shuffle where u have 9 player with around 1500 and one with 1600+ some normal player has to fight a much better opponent, so he cant creep much when he tries not to feed ( or if he feeds he get kicked most of the time) so this player falls behind even if his team is playing good and in the late game he cant do much

thats what i mean

otherwise u need to creat a german forum....
(2011-05-13, 01:24:12)Helge_F Wrote: if u get a "balance" shuffle where u have 9 player with around 1500 and one with 1600+ some normal player has to fight a much better opponent, so he cant creep much when he tries not to feed ( or if he feeds he get kicked most of the time) so this player falls behind even if his team is playing good and in the late game he cant do much

thats what i mean

otherwise u need to creat a german forum....

1. Some normal players do not need to fight much better opponents. The teams are balanced and is shuffled so both teams have equal elo rating(or a difference on 1-2% max). So your argument is invalid.
2. Just because he has 1600 elo rating doesn't mean he is much better than 1 with 1500 elo rating. 1600 elo rating isn't that difficult to reach.
3. Why should I create a german forum?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
Elo rating sucks either way. It doesn't say much about a players skill - some of the players with top elo ratings ARE actually very good, and some are way lower in skill than some others with way lower elo rating.

But either way, there's not much anyone can do to make a fair / accurate rating, because winning in btanks depends very much on teamplay, and that's not really possible to measure. It also depends much on flexibility and strategy, and some people tend to lose rather often, but still manage to win games where the other team definitely has the better players.

So, well, just cope with it - I personally think that the league should be shut down for many reasons, but I've already accepted that some people prefer playing for numbers than for fun.

Cheers
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
Anyway.. the league and especially the league ranked games serve us high quality "public" games like never before.
It's not rarely used and we should all be happy about. It's just the nature of the game that noone can be rated alone but it's tried to.
I feel it's a good solution to balance games. Another way? I could't tell you how to do better now.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promote team play Max 7 5,802 2014-02-13, 19:08:16
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Mortal team balance daminator3 11 8,702 2012-12-01, 19:18:59
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  Team items BENNIE.FM 3 4,347 2012-10-19, 15:14:03
Last Post: Wupti
  Enemy team shouldn't be informed about -giveup status RaptorXI 7 5,544 2012-07-29, 16:20:20
Last Post: Prog
  show dmg% from each tank after a kill instead of just assists unpredictable_m 0 1,593 2012-06-15, 04:44:29
Last Post: unpredictable_m