Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Balances
My first suggestion is to play league games only 4 vs 4 like in tournaments.
Because: If u play 5 vs 5 u usaly has 1-3-1 so if mid plays good and lanes suck mostly mid cant compared it and will loose too. But in a 1-2-1 mid players get closely same money and exp then lanes by creeping. So i think its a necessary way to balance the game. And i think i wouldnt give that much reasons for kicks, because if its needed mid players can go easiely lanes without penalty to the enemy.

Another suggestion stop it that facs can build on enemies cps. It is a shit taktic and in a 4 vs 5 the 5 can easy gets cp's. Especially at the first 10-15 min after a leaver when the 4 dont get enough leavergold. So i think could be enough to give it build range of maybe 2k.

Thumbs Up 
also the games are full earlierSmile i like
and way harder unbalanced, after some leaves, no i think 4on4 isnt a good solution (and a comparison to tournament or priv games isnt compareable, since ppl usually dont leave thous games)

we´r just discussing about more balance for lane/mid farming.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
after some leaves... i guess this should not be a parameter of making games more balanced.

as this is a team game EVERYTIME someone leaves the game is going to be unbalanced nevermind if the they use leavergold wisely or they get pwned over time.

i mean yes your right 4/3 seems a bit more unbalanced then 5/4 but if theres more balance overall (wihtout leavers) we should think about it.
and if we talk about lane/mid balancing too why dont just set the creeps on lanes 1/3 of creeps in mid instead of half?????
(2012-04-03, 15:42:40)gozo1985 Wrote: after some leaves... i guess this should not be a parameter of making games more balanced.
i just mentioned one point..

Quote:and if we talk about lane/mid balancing too why dont just set the creeps on lanes 1/3 of creeps in mid instead of half?????

Quote:we´r just discussing about more balance for lane/mid farming.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
What if the mid lane CP made 1 zeppelin, 1 commander and 1 artillery in addition? Would that make the 3v3 in mid more balanced?

Maybe this should be only actual on 5v5 games, otherwise it would only spawn 2 marines.

Just an input.

the last point i write in another thread i think its possible to give the lanes less money so 2 marines less or some cheaper crepps like 5g (starting) creeps instead of 12g creeps