Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was rejected by league bot since I played with eSVau
Is that you? eSvau? Why ban my both accounts in US and Europe. My account penalties were set above 100 since I played with you. This happened twice and it makes me believe it is you.

I initiated kick against you when you fed too fast in the 1st game. But this shouldn't be a legitimate reason you ban me, right?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Now you have some time to think about your behaviour.

It always a pleasure to spend plenty of hours for battle tanks just to get flamed, insulted, etc...
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Good, you admitted you banned me because I initiated a kick against you. I thought you fed on purpose because of your fast feeding. Is it a kind of flame?

eSvau, please don't abuse your power as administrator. It is not a tool for you to ban whoever criticize you.
Esvau is a boob!!! He is pure shit !!!!

:D Heart

Anyway it is temporary. (looking at stats 10 20 is nothing... if I should kick people with that score, it would be whole my team each timeBig Grin)

To make it more transparent, should it not be a replay and judgement by another like velo or sayuki?

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
also, a ban initiated by an admin, should go the official way (ban request with replay etc.)...
and if his statement to me is right (like:"u should go play qualify"), its a bit kinda not a valid ban request also... (its just, i already did 2-3 ban request, all get disapproved and they were really clearl for a ban-in my mind)
ure an admin, and u spend much time for this part of judgment for bt. but dont abuse it...

may just make it temporary for some days or a week, but its should be enough.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Thank you. LIoOoOoIL.

I would make apology if he felt hurt by my words. I knew eSvau is a decent player. That game might happen to be the worst game for him and I misunderstood that he was feeding on purpose.

(2011-05-05, 19:53:26)LIoOoOoIL Wrote: also, a ban initiated by an admin, should go the official way (ban request with replay etc.)...
and if his statement to me is right (like:"u should go play qualify"), its a bit kinda not a valid ban request also... (its just, i already did 2-3 ban request, all get disapproved and they were really clearl for a ban-in my mind)
ure an admin, and u spend much time for this part of judgment for bt. but dont abuse it...

may just make it temporary for some days or a week, but its should be enough.

(2011-05-05, 19:53:26)LIoOoOoIL Wrote: may just make it temporary for some days or a week, but its should be enough.

Almost all ban are temporary. I think there is only one single guy whose temp ban is quite sustainedDodgy
This one is repealed.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
When prohunter said in our channel that he had gotten banned, I thought it was a joke. He's easily one of the best and most temperate players I know and that ban just seem preposterous to me. No review, nothing bad in the replay. The argument in-game was between the other 2 players of your team and yourself. With the information at hand, it seems as if you threw a temper tantrum, eSVau, that you overreacted to false perceptions and that prohunter had no business getting flak for anything he did (or did not) do that game.

Therefore, I am posting here to express my outrage at this abuse of power.
(2011-05-06, 00:10:47)BEORNER Wrote: When prohunter said in our channel that he had gotten banned, I thought it was a joke. He's easily one of the best and most temperate players I know and that ban just seem preposterous to me. No review, nothing bad in the replay. The argument in-game was between the other 2 players of your team and yourself. With the information at hand, it seems as if you threw a temper tantrum, eSVau, that you overreacted to false perceptions and that prohunter had no business getting flak for anything he did (or did not) do that game.

Therefore, I am posting here to express my outrage at this abuse of power.

Agree...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAGUE galadion1 1 2,941 2017-04-14, 21:24:41
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  ESVAU huhu galadion1 3 3,603 2016-02-13, 18:58:47
Last Post: AeroniumX
  The league is shittier than ever jojoy 6 5,498 2014-12-20, 13:48:30
Last Post: RaptorXI
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 5,021 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10921 El_Polacco 6 5,677 2014-11-21, 22:29:18
Last Post: El_Polacco