Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[2on2 KotH] Match ups
http://www.fileuploadx.de/207793
ty

u can upload replays as attachment added in a post too
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
I sent a pm to MacBeth, but no reply yet.

Hope we can make a game in the coming Saturday.
i answer if i can ^^ i have to ask metz.
today is wednesday, some days to saturdaySmile
i hope we can play then too

would you play bo1 or bo3?
Hi MacBeth,

I don't mind for either bo1 or bo3.

Please send me a pm if your team decides on the game time.
i can, but metz is not in germany, cant really contact him. but i think we can play then....not for sure, but i hope ^^
cuz metz cannot play on Saturday, our game will be probably delayed. Hope we can make the game soon.
any news?
(2011-07-28, 11:37:24)ewerworld Wrote: any news?

MacBeth has contacted me 2 days ago. We will make the game in the coming Sunday.
[/color]
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
so? seems this challenge wont happen.

if this game/s wont be played in the next days, it will be a default win for oliver and althend.
The next and last challengers would be Kaeldirs and milout.

same as prog in the 1on1 koth, i wont organize a second season. So if anyone is interested to pursure this 2on2 koth tournament, he should msg me.

Greetz
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
well, MacBeth and I tried to make a game on Last Sunday noon 12:00 o' clock. But that game failed to happen.

MacBeth's teammate Metz(ger) has eye problem and went to the hospital. But on the other hand, Althend also has PC problems and failed to appear on time. (He talked to me 1 hour later on Skype.) So it is not 100% fair to say MacBeth's team lose by default.

Honestly I am tired of waiting for this game. If it doesn't happen soon I don't even mind to giveup.

I suggest to let Metz(ger) and Althend to discuss the game time, because most of the time I and MacBeth can see each other online.
(2011-08-01, 11:54:11)olivercamel Wrote: well, MacBeth and I tried to make a game on Last Sunday noon 12:00 o' clock. But that game failed to happen.

MacBeth's teammate Metz(ger) has eye problem and went to the hospital. But on the other hand, Althend also has PC problems and failed to appear on time. (He talked to me 1 hour later on Skype.) So it is not 100% fair to say MacBeth's team lose by default.

Honestly I am tired of waiting for this game. If it doesn't happen soon I don't even mind to giveup.

I suggest to let Metz(ger) and Althend to discuss the game time, because most of the time I and MacBeth can see each other online.

k didnt know that althend have probs too, and that metzger have(had?) eye "problems" now is also new for me... .
I really want to end this tournament, so plz get this matches played in the next time.

metz had, its happend to him at saturday, little accident :/
hi all i will go at the sea for 3 weeks, so i cant play during this delay. ( we are the next team of challenger)

But i m ready to do my 2v2 with milout after the 28 aout.

I hope you dont have any problème with it.

Have a nice day,

EwerWorld.
Ok, because both teams (macbeth+metzger and olivercamel + altehnd), are giving up/wont take part anymore in this koth tournament, there was generell not really a interest and like every second team even didnt show up. Also ewerworld + milout cant play in the next 3 weeks.
Cause of this cases, i end this 2on2 koth, without a current winner/king team.

greetz

< King of the fail.

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any interest for a 1on1 KotH? Prog 58 48,987 2014-04-25, 13:09:47
Last Post: omefisto
  [2on2 KotH] Registration LIoOoOoIL 11 11,024 2011-08-04, 12:20:59
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  Everything around the 2on2 KotH LIoOoOoIL 11 12,162 2011-06-06, 07:56:31
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  [1on1 KotH] Match Ups Prog 154 118,616 2011-03-23, 05:51:55
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  [1on1 KotH] Registration Prog 31 23,059 2011-01-26, 18:59:04
Last Post: Weissheit