Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bots and gproxy make worse connection than before
bots not stabil anymore , gproxy ++ kicks people out of game.
BTanks League RANKED #16500 i joined last and my screen was loading .
than i saw statistic board and the game was over before it even has begun.
My router reconnect @ 20.33 pm.
I never ever disconnected because of anything else than router reconnect.
NOw i get dropped out of games without playing , with 16ms i start lagg, i dont even lagg and we win and i get dropped short time before we get base down ^^
I dont know how this happens because all other programs (online radio) still working ^^ its not a fail from the local system ....
now i got mass penalty points again and cant even do anything against this shit.
It was something wrong with the bots and now i have to play 150games without beeing dropped before my ELO is my ELO again!!

****** ******** ************* ************ ******* ucking bots !!
and the system to reduce penalty points is also weak ... same thing with the new system to balance the teams or get points in league ( 2000 value ) now only the top player stay top and the rest has no chance because the top 10 got their with 1000 value points ^^ much easier for them to get there ... much easier to stay high now with the new value ...

i just played for fun long time , than league was created , after first league was closed after corruption and no games wihthout knowing the winning team before... but now the game getting destroyed by bots , hacks and gproxy , who kick people more often than safing them of dropping.

greetz in deutsch noch detailierter , würde aber wieder kaum einer verstehen .
AngryAngryAngry fucked up

Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
sry there's no game #16500
never got kicked since i started to use gproxySmile
well gproxy++ on bots does nothing when the players dont have it too, so it is preventing disc. for player who use it not for the rest (like uWink ) well after 300 games now with proxy i have one single disc.

and webradio to proof ure perfect connection???? u know there is a buffer ? so if u have 1-2sec no internet connection u dont here it in the stream but in warcraft u are gone. so install the gproxy like its said in the forum and u will be happy again

before u start flaming about the nice guys who did all the great stuff with the map and league
sry about value its changed from 2000 to 1000 and i saw tc_mad_bull getting kicked by his own gproxy ... bablablabla gproxy couldnt inititate or something and than he was kicked
True Story
(2011-06-07, 12:56:47)Smartie Wrote: *******************************
****** ******** ************* ************ ******* ucking bots !!

i just played for fun long time , than league was created , after first league was closed after corruption and no games wihthout knowing the winning team before... but now the game getting destroyed by bots , hacks and gproxy , who kick people more often than safing them of dropping.

Problem solved.
(2011-06-07, 18:13:09)Velocity2k Wrote: Problem solved.
Big Grin
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Looks like not everybody liked the solution so "changes" have been withdrawn.
guys or girls ? sarcasm is a great thing but this rly happened !! have a nice weekend !!
True Story
Then show me how you detect it... "This really happened" is noting one can work with.

(2011-06-07, 12:56:47)Smartie Wrote: bots not stabil anymore , gproxy ++ kicks people out of game.
its not a fail from the local system ....
It was something wrong with the bots

And i can tell you there is nothing wrong with the bots.
I have the feeling when something would be different. I now have often been times Laggs and I just kicked out of a game.
Not from the battelnet. Has anything changed recently?
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
i havent had a single d/c since i have installed gproxy
(2011-07-22, 18:16:50)daCe Wrote: I have the feeling when something would be different. I now have often been times Laggs and I just kicked out of a game.
Not from the battelnet. Has anything changed recently?

No, nothing has changed in the last months.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  League bots RaptorXI 1 3,180 2016-06-21, 16:47:44
Last Post: chrvp
  Latest config file for BT host bots Exodus 6 8,869 2013-05-09, 22:29:50
Last Post: [WOPF]-Destroy
  Compendium of Battle Tanks Multi Server Bots xplodingtinkftw 33 29,195 2012-08-31, 13:35:45
Last Post: Russ_Meyer
  NON LEAGUE mode bots plz Neejee 5 6,904 2011-05-10, 09:07:55
Last Post: eSVau
  joining the ranked bots Helge_F 4 4,330 2011-04-30, 02:28:19
Last Post: AGGInator