Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random tips
Information 
Use blink in game, for example to warn your allies!    
There are ALOT of tips.
1. Call for help when it's 3v1 or 4v1.
2. If you have more range than the opponent then try to use the range as much as possible.
and just generally obvious things:P
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
1. If a player types "TOP SOLO" repeatedly at the beginning of the game he is probalbly either a noob or a kid, or both. Thus giving him Top Solo will effectively ruin your team by allowing him to feed repeatedly.
2. You can sell items and buy them back for the same cost that you sold them for from the junkyard. This means that if you're say a demolisher with a basic magic upgrade and an additional 2000 gold, rather than waiting for another 700 gold for an electro cannon you can sell the basic, buy an electro (which provides more farm than basic magic upgrade) and buy the basic back without losing any gold at all. This is especially convienent if you have a techmech to do the walking for you.
3. Go to WC3 options and turn on "always show unit health bars" this helps immensely at judging situations.
(2011-06-23, 05:21:23)UnifiedDoom Wrote: 1. If a player types "TOP SOLO" repeatedly at the beginning of the game he is probalbly either a noob or a kid, or both. Thus giving him Top Solo will effectively ruin your team by allowing him to feed repeatedly.

Stop lying.
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
This is why I yell MID SOLO
Tipp #3
Blink before you launch an attack on an enemy control point (don't attack alone at all).
you're able to place objects on the portrait of the tank. the object (e.g. a mine) will be placed under the tank. by placing objects this way, you may be able to not reveal the location of the object to your enemies.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
(2011-06-23, 23:16:24)RaptorXI Wrote: Tipp #3
Blink before you launch an attack on an enemy control point (don't attack alone at all).

There is nothing wrong in attacking alone.
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
(2011-06-26, 22:18:07)Tynkywinky Wrote:
(2011-06-23, 23:16:24)RaptorXI Wrote: Tipp #3

There is nothing wrong in attacking alone.

Yeah Tynk, there's nothing wrong for u to be alone you whole lifeBig Grin

Tips: don't type -rc to motivate yourself to never die!

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Ok some real tips:

When go back to heal?

When u have less than 500 hp
Or
When you have 25% of the average hp of the opponent team
Or
When there is no fight in 4000 range around you

When do i have to use my skills?

In fight when u are sure u(or ur mate) have a possibility to kill the opponent /saving strategy
Or
Each time you have the possibilities to use it/harassing strategy (useful vs opponent u know u will not be able to kill; the point is to make him retreat and creep less)

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Some random tipps for lane:

Use unused skills before going to heal yourself up - on the big creeps or force your opponent to go heal himself too.

Go heal/ or take a tour to the mid to surprise enemy when your creeps pushed too far.

Some random tipps for mid:

Talk to your mates what they saving for. Dont all save too long or too short. Mix your tanks (like: Heavy, Airship, Hunter).

If your 2 or more Heavies attack together and use your mighty Ulti if they camp in their CP.

Get a porter soon soon... so you can kill a side player if hes low and wanna go heal, or if a side is in trouble and need a fast help or hold.

Ask the lane players if they wanna change if you have more HP or you got a new tank.

When playing mid, try to stay exactly in the middle so you get shared exp from all the creeps killed. I have out-leveled teammates by 2 levels doing this, because they farm only one side and don't share exp from other side's kills. (I think exp share distance is 1500).

Don't fill up your inventory with cheap weapons if you are behind your team in farm; just save for a tank, and by then you will be able to buy their tier 1 items cheap from the used shop. On my bad games I sometimes catch up by buying an extra iron hull and basic magic used... this also helps the players on your team that are most likely to carry you that game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Im a nub, give me BT tips Dr.McNinja 8 7,272 2009-05-15, 17:30:36
Last Post: k-bones