Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tinker & 3* bonefire
tynky asked me for a challenge so i forced him to start with tinker & 3* bonefire ...

... so ... who wanna join?Big Grin
& what would you buy next? ^^

provide a replayWink

(he/we're playing on the ranked bot with an 1500-1550 elo accs)
(2011-06-27, 00:54:04)stibi- Wrote: tynky asked me for a challenge so i forced him to start with tinker & 3* bonefire ...

provide a replayWink

It is the same as the tinker ice build.

Just put tower cp and wait until u get hull. Then use teleport to ks people ^__^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
(2011-06-27, 00:56:41)Althend Wrote:
(2011-06-27, 00:54:04)stibi- Wrote: tynky asked me for a challenge so i forced him to start with tinker & 3* bonefire ...

provide a replayWink

It is the same as the tinker ice build.

Just put tower cp and wait until u get hull. Then use teleport to ks people ^__^

show meBig Grin
Can we just buy ice instead? Buying 3 bonfire is a waste of 2 slots for the exact same effect basically.
no :p
I did do it yesterday, but I DC'ed at 1 hour mark. It's very sad.
The game was http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=17854
We got all of their towers down and I was close at winning, but suddenly I DC'ed...

Final score at 1H mark before DC was 46 kills, 14 deaths and 31 assists and would easily had won.
Here it goes:

I started with tinker + 3 bonfire then changed to scout + 2 bonfire + tech mech.
Bought bonfire back.
Bought an iron hull.
Saved for airship got it at 15 min mark.
Upgraded all bonfires, bought troop command, upgraded iron hull, bought teleport.
Sold 1 bonfire -> bought laser.
Bought gold hull -> sold bonfire.
Upgraded laser (because I realized that the enemy went short range - wanted to outrange then with massive damage).
Bought 2nd laser, and upgraded gold hull.
Upgraded the 2nd laser.
Made an armor upgrade and bought Sky Fortress. Bought speed and fused it with teleport = speed pack.

Can't provide replay cuz there aren't any due to dc. But you can ask the people who were in the same game:)

If that's approved then let's move on to the next challenge?:P
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
Play the whole game without any weapons. Use just active items and consumables. No factories. No Tinker-Towers. Sounds fun to me.
#Prog
Tank cannon is allowed?
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
yes, tank cannon is allowed.
tynky do we use the same acc all the time? gonna try tinker bonefire & progs idea aswell ^^
Can we allow tinker towers? I mean they're just another skill seems a tad pointless to ban them since they are so weak without energy torpedos anyway. I'd also like to request the allowing of multibow since that weapon can't hit heros anyway and it's fairly hard to farm with only active skills.
The goal of this kind of challenge is to use active spells/items as effective as possible. You should rather outsmart than outcreep the opponents. Passive creeping weapons or spells like the tinker towers are exactly what does not fit into this way of playing.

(One could argue that based on this reasoning tank cannon should be banned as well, but I don't think that it is necessary.)
I was planning on using a mine/support build to awnser this challenge but with mines attacking creeps is impossible, but I think i'll do the challenge my own way with a simple "all passive weapons but multibow (and maybe rubbish death magic) are banned."
Already done in the past.

Scout and troop, then thunder/guard (then orbital) then hunter or 7500 mine then infernal.

With thunder u use tank canon and electric aura and aoe skill to creep.
With guard or hunter you use ulti and orbital.

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tinker & laser tower mid bot365 2 3,514 2011-02-19, 01:52:11
Last Post: AGGInator
  2 Demolisher Vs Tinker With Hull l2kassassisn 1 3,151 2010-10-16, 20:30:14
Last Post: TKF