Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drop Hack

.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 1.25 MB / Downloads: 260) I was disconnected a few seconds after refusing to kick an ally.
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=18686

There was no votekick and no lag. I was drop hacked.

Hopefully this replay can help you determine:

1. Who did it so you can IP ban them and report them to blizzard
2. How to stop drop hack

Cheers,
- Rob
Former Chieftain of Clan toaf on US EAST  *Retired*

Just playing for the fun of it now.
I had several disconnects like this, too (happened only in ranked games, i don't run any other applications when i play bt)). Fixed it my using my old router again.
Unsure if there is a way to stop, since your ip can be seen once you enter the game lobby.
I actually have seen a few drops like this myself. Once the game was running smoothly and as soon as I got a siege pack and blew up tinkers towers, I was disconnected w/o any lag screen. Still connected to battlenet after I dropped so obviously, my internet connection was [not] disrupted.
This issue is becoming a serious issue. I've now been dropped 3 times in the same manner and can't play ranked now.
Former Chieftain of Clan toaf on US EAST  *Retired*

Just playing for the fun of it now.
Unfortunately you can't do anything against it, neither can the bot. This "drop hack" is working by sending invalid (on a wc3 level) packages to your computer on a massive scale. As it's not passing through the bot (afaik) or battle.net, there is not way around it. Only thing I could imagine would be a package filter, but someone would have to get one of those "drop hacks" first to build one such filter.
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
(2011-11-07, 00:13:24)GEN_Schwarzkopf Wrote: This issue is becoming a serious issue. I've now been dropped 3 times in the same manner and can't play ranked now.

hi i got same problème since 2 day, already 2 game left coz of it, but i m always conected to battle net after it and can join back the new ranked. Its really boring because its impossible to have a good game :x.

And its not like a lag because we are drop/kicker 3 sec after freez, not after 45 seconde so its strange.

What we can do ?
new think, i got DC and see it. how can i stop it to play normale game? Since 1 week or something i got DC about 70% of the game that i play, so i cant go back on ranked now all acc got 70% of leaving now because of this cheat.

[Image: mini_111109111714463264.png]
try using gpoxy it might help

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick mine makes to drop item! Lord-X 1 2,520 2011-10-11, 04:56:01
Last Post: Boobies
  [8.73c] Force tower drop items eSVau 3 3,442 2011-04-14, 09:53:48
Last Post: ssl
  [8.48] afk drop item bug TKF 4 2,764 2008-07-09, 08:11:50
Last Post: Exodus
  [8.41] Defuser pack 25s cooldown and drop bug 50s TKF 1 1,411 2008-03-14, 20:12:25
Last Post: TKF
  [8.36] Minor bug: unable to drop Batto 2 1,878 2008-01-27, 21:31:52
Last Post: TKF