Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fastest build to teleporting thunder tank.
I've been playing with different builds to get to teleporting thunder tank. One thing I noticed is that I dont have enough mana to max lightning stun, ult, and tp in one swoop. If I max those skills, then I have to farm an additional 800-1200 for mana batteries to pull off the combo.

So, instead, I have been maxing the damage aura and just getting one or two levels of lightning early. Basically I get just enough to make sure I can combo all skill as soon as I get teleport. After that as I level I'll increase the lightning stun because I will have money to buy mana.

The other option is to max the stun and ult, and just wait longer to buy the teleport.

What are your experiences on this issue?

Thanks,
roargasm
It really depends on the opponents I'd say. If you expect to get a couple of kills with an early teleporter then go for lower stun. If you expect the opponents to play very defensivly against your teleporter there is no advantage in getting it early, so you can max the stun first. The most common way to analyse that is to look at the positioning of the opponents. If they are already in a defensive spot everywhere the teleporter won't help, but if the opponents are on the offensive side frequently there will be situations in which you can force favorable fights with teleporter.

Also get teleporter early if you already destroyed a side lane cp tower, just for the chance of an easy capture if the opponents make a mistake, but you probably know that anyway.
(2011-07-16, 15:52:32)toyboatt Wrote: I've been playing with different builds to get to teleporting thunder tank. One thing I noticed is that I dont have enough mana to max lightning stun, ult, and tp in one swoop. If I max those skills, then I have to farm an additional 800-1200 for mana batteries to pull off the combo.

So, instead, I have been maxing the damage aura and just getting one or two levels of lightning early. Basically I get just enough to make sure I can combo all skill as soon as I get teleport. After that as I level I'll increase the lightning stun because I will have money to buy mana.

The other option is to max the stun and ult, and just wait longer to buy the teleport.

What are your experiences on this issue?

Thanks,
roargasm

max stun max aura spend everytime u able in ulti and get 1-2 batteries and porter.. first tele... den drive ... u can use your stun to finish also while u dont use it at start your mana refreshes a bit

Actually an interesting strategy I've found is if you teleport from an allied cp the regeneration arua along with your natural mana regeneration gives you enough mana to cast tp along with both of your spells for ganks without the use of batteries (though it cuts it very close and you still might not be able to "max" them). Since batteries are often my first priority after teleporter anyway the window for pulling this off is extremely small anyway so I'd probalbly just get maxed stun since it's more likely you'll get 1200 gold before 3 level ups and you want your stun dealing as much damage as possible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Understanding the double Thunder Hammer Prog 1 3,996 2014-04-27, 11:41:04
Last Post: Exodus
  Where can i buy a storm tank? Partycommander 2 3,562 2012-01-18, 04:43:40
Last Post: LoveComesAgain
  Tank start strategies. wolfheart 31 28,096 2011-06-18, 15:06:01
Last Post: AGGInator
  [BUILD] AntiGrav Tank CrazeX 12 13,664 2011-05-31, 08:09:21
Last Post: RaptorXI
  [Tutorial] Balanced build system DA Althend 0 2,574 2011-03-08, 09:03:40
Last Post: Althend