Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creepkills to the Scoreboard?
Hey guys

Some players are often looking for the creepkills from himself/allied/opponent...
Just if they wanna look the creepkills, they need to type "-stats, -stats 1, -stats 10" etc etc etc and it's just a waste of time(or to lazy?^^)

So the Creepkills should be displayed on the scoreboard.

What do you think about this idea?

Greets,
FirePhoenixSmile
I think the scoreboard is already big enough (or even too big). Also more data might just confuse new players.
I've suggested once a command to switch between different boards
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Actually it doesn't matter that the scoreboard is big or small. Anyway, the players don't show it permanently, only occasionally...oO
Actually it does matter. I would prefer a small scoreboard which I can show permanently. I really dislike to toggle the scoreboard frequently.

A switch command between different boards (a small basic one and a detailed one) like eSVau mentioned could be quite nice.
It's a matter of taste whether you want it shown permanently or occasionally.

But a switch between different boards it's also nice for me.
I can do that. Just show me a kind of prototype, how you want the other multiboard to look like and I'll look what I can do.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
this is a cool idea but now your going to idiots using ulti and fighting for every creep possible
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
U can't prevent them from being idiot.
I think that adding creep kill board would be interesting, whatever the way 2 board or not.
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
(2011-09-07, 20:10:11)Exodus Wrote: I can do that. Just show me a kind of prototype, how you want the other multiboard to look like and I'll look what I can do.

Could you also do an option to reduce the font size of the multiboard? Or maybe remove the player names, or even just condense space like having k/d/s not neatly aligned but instead spaced by a pipe like

k|d|s
1|2|3

Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
i hate all multiboard
it only disturb when want look at right top corner of screen
why not make make possible for all to make his board custom size or destroy if no like?
i like more read when use command (-mode -tech)
I'd also like a command to switch between at least two multiboards. Normally I have the multiboard closed but I like to take a look when dead or so. It's very informative so please add one that shows creepskills, as it is a very good metric for money income and player skill.
BENNIE.FM is right.

Displaying creep kills on a permanent scoreboard will encourage creeping.

Choosing what stats to display is very important. Adding S for Support/Assist was a very important addition, and has had a positive effect on recognizing team play.
Former Chieftain of Clan toaf on US EAST  *Retired*

Just playing for the fun of it now.
To show you guys, development hasn't completely stopped in the last weeks, I'll show you something I did with the multiboard.

I added a new command which lets you switch between a few different board types. Currently I added two new ones, which look like this:

[Image: LifeBoardz0zjq.jpg]

[Image: SmallBoard3tza.jpg]
(2011-09-07, 23:14:32)BENNIE.FM Wrote: this is a cool idea but now your going to idiots using ulti and fighting for every creep possible

Amazing ^__^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
(2011-10-24, 17:56:14)Exodus Wrote: To show you guys, development hasn't completely stopped in the last weeks, I'll show you something I did with the multiboard.

I added a new command which lets you switch between a few different board types. Currently I added two new ones, which look like this:

[Image: LifeBoardz0zjq.jpg]

[Image: SmallBoard3tza.jpg]

WOW Really like those!

The first one adds another perspecitve to the game - now all those port-killers will know when someone is low on live and jump around even more. This will probably bring old BUG-Style short range porter gameplay back to every game.

Though, at the moment it's already either longrange-and-win-fast-enough or hold-long-enough-and-then-shortrange-porter-kill-all 90% of the timeWink

Thank you very much for those boards, can't wait to try them myself! Now I won't need to swap my 24" for a 30" monitor just to be able to play with the scoreboard active all the timeBig Grin

Well, the HP and mana bars are only meant to be visible for your own team. I don't think, that the info for the enemy team should be shown there as well.

As for the monitor size, it wouldn't change anything anyway, since the multiboard takes a fixed percentage of the screen ;)
(2011-10-26, 18:28:08)Exodus Wrote: Well, the HP and mana bars are only meant to be visible for your own team. I don't think, that the info for the enemy team should be shown there as well.

As for the monitor size, it wouldn't change anything anyway, since the multiboard takes a fixed percentage of the screenWink

@1: ah okay that prevents those kind of situations - haven't thought about it in that wayWink

@2: Yeah, forgot that WC3 doesn't natively support different aspect ratios and everything just gets scaled up to 100%. Otherwise I would've been able to use a non native resolution (atm. 1920x1200, with 30" probably 2560x1600) to change the aspect ratio to be wider, and then the score board couldve taken a smaller percentage of the screen while still being large enough to read.

Anyway, thanks!

Best Regards

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scoreboard ssl 4 2,887 2010-04-21, 15:55:45
Last Post: Prog
  End Game Scoreboard m0rb 23 11,896 2009-03-14, 18:22:32
Last Post: Princess_Bob
  Scoreboard pic'n find HK416 7 3,014 2008-12-18, 01:38:33
Last Post: HK416