Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wasting leavergold for being kicked
Hi guys when the votekick is done half of people are spending gold to decrease leavergold of him to punish team mates ( rebuying tanks doing creep upgrades ). I think it's not fair and it should be bannable.I just met a guy tinker feeder who got kicked and put weapons in team towers then his gold lowered to over 100 .
Depends, I just got kicked out of a game for completely unfair reasoning. I sold all my stuff in an attempt to get back at the assholes.

I would agree with your statements if people did not abuse kick system
That is bannable; post a request and they will get banned.
It shouldn't be bannable when so many people abuse the kick system (which in itself SHOULD be bannable).

I got kicked just now, while I wasn't going good (my score 6-13) my entire team was not doing any better (teammates score 5-12). Not much difference between scores, but they merely kicked me for not liking me. So I sold all my stuff and weapon upgraded and I will keep doing it till people stop abusing kick system. You shouldn't kick someone for having a rough game
(2011-09-08, 22:25:33)Teo_live Wrote: It shouldn't be bannable when so many people abuse the kick system (which in itself SHOULD be bannable).

I got kicked just now, while I wasn't going good (my score 6-13) my entire team was not doing any better (teammates score 5-12). Not much difference between scores, but they merely kicked me for not liking me. So I sold all my stuff and weapon upgraded and I will keep doing it till people stop abusing kick system. You shouldn't kick someone for having a rough game

"I was sad for being kicked, so I tried my hardest to ruin their game" - is what I read. There is no "abusing the kick system" - if 4 people don't want to play with you, then they can either leave or kick you. And the later one is what they tried.

I think kicking should only be done for people suiciding, or insulting others / flaming. But there is no way to tell one thing from the other for the system, so it's based on k/d at the moment.

Still, your reaction just goes to show you should play solo games and not something like bt, where you can actually ruin the gaming experience of 9 other people easily.
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
(2011-09-09, 01:01:01)griffin1987 Wrote: There is no "abusing the kick system" - if 4 people don't want to play with you,
You have not played a game with x4 friends in it have you. Or with 4 people who do not like you from the beggining.

Even just playing a game as Tinker now days will have people evil eying you even if you are excellent (Notice how many people want to ban the curry guys)
(2011-09-09, 01:01:01)griffin1987 Wrote: I think kicking should only be done for people suiciding, or insulting others
You are not being realistic this is warcraft people get insulted 24/7 here. Flaming works 2 ways so that would just turn into a popularity contest.

This entire problem would not exist if no penalty was incured for being kicked. Many people (admittadly even myself once) have kicked someone we don't like just to harm their percantage. So far out of all the games I have played, 80% of the kicks I see are unjustifiable or over the top. It would be unrealistic to expect them to leave peacefully after they got screwed over.

(2011-09-08, 22:25:33)Teo_live Wrote: I. So I sold all my stuff and weapon upgraded and I will keep doing it till people stop abusing kick system.

Things like that should be banned. There is no reason to ruin game by wastig leavergold just because you played bad and whined so much .

(2011-09-09, 01:48:44)Teo_live Wrote:
(2011-09-09, 01:01:01)griffin1987 Wrote: There is no "abusing the kick system" - if 4 people don't want to play with you,
You have not played a game with x4 friends in it have you. Or with 4 people who do not like you from the beggining.

Even just playing a game as Tinker now days will have people evil eying you even if you are excellent (Notice how many people want to ban the curry guys)
there is no game in which all 4 teamates dont like from start unless all 4 have personal grunge against you which i doubt.
the only reason all 4 teamates dont like dont like you from start might be either you feed like hell from start or you ruin the game by playing solo in middle even your stats are good.
Playing tinker in middle ruins the game for your teamates in middle. Its one thing that most people dont realize because most tinkers build towers and hide behind them you dont help your other 2 teamates not a single bit. You dont help them push nor you help them kill someone or share damage or help defend cp or help a teamate at cp etc. And i can see someone playing tinker for 5 min and it might be ok by all tinkers play for like 15-20 min some even more.
think about it before jumping to conclution that all are bad and you are the good guy when you ruin the game in middle which is probably the case since otherwise there is no way all 4 want you kicked from start

Dont take the example of the curry guys because you dont know why people want them banned.

Nothing personal just that btanks isnt a solo game but a team game and from what i read in your post you probably play solo in game.

You're damn right, EarthR !
Teo_live/Urbanflare or whatever..... You always play tinker and you always start wondering why people hate the way you play.....
Tinker is simply useless for your own team,but good for the enemy teamSmile

@Tez.Sick: I agree, but you should blame game mods for his useless nerf (are you one of them?). They failed to disuade people from choosing Tinker (if anything, it is encouraging to play him as a challenge). Tinker is now even more feeder friendly then before.

@EarthR: I have played with the currys, I know how they roll. Also I do not play a solo game on my Urban account (my most used account), he is purely a supporter going for assists/engineer. My solo account is secret but rarely used (and too boring).
(2011-09-09, 07:57:15)El_Polacco Wrote:
(2011-09-08, 22:25:33)Teo_live Wrote: I. So I sold all my stuff and weapon upgraded and I will keep doing it till people stop abusing kick system.
Things like that should be banned. There is no reason to ruin game by wastig leavergold just because you played bad and whined so much .
The part underlined is incorrect.

- Sometimes I get kicked on the best games I have ever played in my life (got kicked once with the highest assist score in the game, carrying my team)
- Other times, people love me and try kick someone they don't like instead of me, even though I am the current worst player on the team (my score 3-13, XX's score 6-10 and they try kick him instead of me lmfao)....

This proves people are not kicking logically, they are kicking emotionally. Assists count for nothing in determining the kicking process either, and it is impossible to kick someone who has a "good" score that decides to ruin a game (most commonly by going AFK). I hope this changes soon, it is the only way to stop "emo-selling" without being completely unfair.
Teo_Live you still dont get what i wrote.

like i said dont take the example of currys you have no clue why people want them kicked.

Btw most assist score doesnt mean you played good btw dont compare that to having played good. with a score 11-40 and 50 assists for example doent mean you played good its just means you suicide all the time to get kills and get killed instead aka you feed.

See like i wrote before you always assume you are right and everyone else are wrong. To get kicked you need the votes of the entire team and if they vote yes that mean in all of their eyes you played bad or you flamed them all and they dont want to play with you. And underline this line however you want its still true you just think its wrong. You somehow have messed up the thing thats important in this game and thats not having the most assists/engineer. Even if you have the most assist that doesnt mean you should have a negative score.
You just need to touch someone once with a bombard tog et an assist... Assist means shit if u feed ^__^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
(2011-09-11, 08:48:07)EarthR Wrote: like i said dont take the example of currys you have no clue why people want them kicked.
I was in one of the games that people -votekicked and ban requested (got disaproved in that instance). They played an unusual (but rather effective) game as a tinker. The mass mob of Tinker haters on their team blamed them for everything.
I am not saying I like or agree with the curry's, but in the game I was in people tried to votekick and ban them purely on emotion and no logic. This is offtopic anyway

4 people who want to kick you does not always mean 4 smart or logical votes, usually 4 emotional votes 90% of the time. If that was not the case, how come once my team REFUSED to kick me with a K:D of 3-13 but tried to kick someone with a K:D of 6-10? Purely because they liked me and not like that poor guy.

As for what else you said, you cannot make assumptions on people with high Assists scores and bad K:D ratios as being bad. Some are bad and some are good. Currently the assist criteria is pathetic if you do all the work for someone It sometimes does not count as an assist. Other times you do 10 damage on someone it will count as an Assists.

The assist criteria needs to change, so it can be used effectively in the Votekick criteria.
(2011-09-11, 16:08:39)Althend Wrote: You just need to touch someone once with a bombard tog et an assist... Assist means shit if u feed ^__^
AMEN! the assist criteria NEEDS TO CHANGE
dunno how you manage to die with a tinker
you've got a) more range and b) teleport
dont die - dont get kicked

yesterday we have had a lane player with 0-11, tower already lost and 2 tinker + heli vs 2 heavy + air ship in the middle
we didn't kick any1 and won the game with -20 kills if i remember right

you should not kick some1 based on his stats, take a look how he plays & make your decision
give him tops how to play, swap him to mid, etc
so much you can do instead of kicking him

and hell yea i'll report every fucking person who wastes his gold before he leaves / gets kicked
(2011-09-13, 00:17:15)stibi- Wrote: dunno how you manage to die with a tinker you've got....
This part is utter nonsense, not many people in the history of battletanks has someone never died once... yet alone a Tinker. Yes range + TP does help stay alive, but that does not equal IDDQD (hehehe... anyone remember that?)

I partially agree with the rest of your post so upon such advice I have tried hard to get a good (or at the very least a decent) score to not be kicked. Though that made a new problem, if an angry teammate does not like you for merely using tinker and cannot kick you with a decent score. They will try ban you instead it seems Huh

I won't mention names and it is a minority, but still emotional kicking/ban attempts need to stop. Kicking should be used for rule breaking or high level feeding, ban attempts should be used for rule breaks only. Niether are appropriatte for a mere disagreement of tactics.

what i actually wanted to say was: dunno how you manage to die often enough to get kicked

last game i've had a tinker in my team who started with a hull and bought his first weapon (psycho magic) after 30 min - even he didn't manage to get kicked because he didn't die a lot. ended up with 5-13 and 63 apm and 1/5 of my bounty after 1h 2 min

as you'er a "pro tinker" you should manage to die less than this complete newbie ....

i hate fucking tinkers aswell if the ppl play them for 15/20+ min but as long it's not a valid ban reason i can't do anything but flaming ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ranked and qualify bots kicked me GAP 4 3,557 2012-01-28, 00:42:38
Last Post: Galbatorix