Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
war3 kritical errors&league stats
ppls i have problem: my war3 krashes every 2-3 games. but i never leave games. is it possible to somehow remove these stats? The answer is "do not play in the battle tanks" are not accepted)
Sorry, that won't happen.

You really should fix your pc if your wc3 crashes that often.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
@PyJIb Do you get any error message or it just crashes?
last error

Attached Files
.txt   2011-09-19 13.39.45 Crash.txt (Size: 14.01 KB / Downloads: 293)
It sounds like you have an ongoing memory map conflict.

Consider buying a better video graphics card.

- Rob
Former Chieftain of Clan toaf on US EAST  *Retired*

Just playing for the fun of it now.
Thank you! I myself began to suspect it. I'll try)
You might also check your RAM with something like memtest.
Ram is ok. i make test
научился, блядь, читать, да?
The new question. Guys, you have the last 5 days there disconnects?
gproxy++ write: disconnected from remote server due to socket error
(2011-10-25, 20:10:42)PyJIb Wrote: The new question. Guys, you have the last 5 days there disconnects?
gproxy++ write: disconnected from remote server due to socket error

Socket error can be on your side as well. There's a huge lot of possible causes, like some other program segfaulting the socket (writing out of it's own memory over the memory address of the socket), the network driver being buggy, multicore problems with locks on different cores, ...

Best thing you can do is having something like ping running all the time while playing - if it stops when you get the error, it's probably some higher level problem regarding network connection, network driver, network card/chip. If it's still able to ping while you're being disconnected, it's probably some memory address problem, gproxy being corrupt / faulty, etc. Something more specific so to say.

Either way it seems to me that gproxy is a pretty buggy software as many people have reocurring problems with it, and it only saves them from dropping about 10% of the time.

Maybe you could instead play without gproxy and talk to your isp so he changes your connection settings for it to be more stable. In my case it helped switching from interleaved mode to fastpath (pretty strange if you know what the difference is, but it solved most of my disconnects). I was able to get rid of the remaining disconnection problems by having my isp lower my connection speed from 4 mbit down to 3.5mbit. And let me tell you: You won't feel much difference for those about 10%, but it may really fix your dc problems.

Hope that helps.
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
Ty.Ill play with ping running - work perfect, dont stop ping. Play with\withouy proxy - same disconnect.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAGUE galadion1 1 2,990 2017-04-14, 21:24:41
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  The league is shittier than ever jojoy 6 5,614 2014-12-20, 13:48:30
Last Post: RaptorXI
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 5,117 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10921 El_Polacco 6 5,772 2014-11-21, 22:29:18
Last Post: El_Polacco
  [league] penalties eSVau 19 23,357 2014-08-18, 22:10:57
Last Post: Bernar_Ali