Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Ban Requests
esvau can you explain me something?
I must write here couse i can't send msg to you directly.

PROGGG is a guy called zerggg who was banned after my request. He hasn't been banned even though he said he made this account only to make me bad reputation and make me angry.
He was saying about fuckin my mother and sister, insulting me since he saw me and you find no reason to ban him, but you ban me without any request for responsing by insults on his insults?
Ok i insulted him, but he started.

I understand that if i create new account now named "esvauu" and when i see you in game i will start to talk about fuckin your mother, sister and calling you fuckin idiots and noob there will be no reason to ban me?Big Grin
niiiice

The game has not even started and look who's starting.

Quote:[] [Abrogastes_Suck]: -zoom 4500
[] [Abrogastes_Suck]: -rc
[] [daminator3]: -rc
[] [daminator3]: -zoom 4000
[] [PROGGG]: Please wait. Players are still loading the map.
[] [PROGGG]: Player [zlobomir] finished loading.
[] [wheresthelove]: -rc
[0] [wheresthelove]: -zoom 4000
[0] [daminator3]: siema
[0] [wheresthelove]: -angle 180
[0] [wheresthelove]: siema
[0] [PROGGG]: Player [BloodraiN] finished loading.
[0] [wheresthelove]:Wink
[0] [PROGGG]: Player [WildShot] finished loading.
[0] [Abrogastes_Suck]: mid
[0] [wheresthelove]: co to kurwa za proggg?
[0] [daminator3]: top
[0] [PROGGG]: Player [C1eaner] finished loading.
[0] [BloodraiN]: -zoom 4000
[0] [BloodraiN]: -rc
[0] [BloodraiN]: mid
[0] [BloodraiN]: !
[0] [wheresthelove]: proggg who r u?
[0] [daminator3]: twoj fan
[0] [PROGGG]: ur mother
[0] [daminator3]: hahahahaha
[0] [PROGGG]: Player [Throttle] finished loading.
[0] [PROGGG]: Player [Saigon_Phoenix] finished loading.
[0] [PROGGG]: Shortest load by player [Abrogastes_Suck] was 13.20 seconds.
[0] [PROGGG]: Longest load by player [Saigon_Phoenix] was 64.09 seconds.
[0] [PROGGG]: Your load time was 26.18 seconds.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
the red line means: who the fuck is progg?

Since when u got banned for such phrase?

And i anwser again:
"I understand that if i create new account now named "esvauu" and when i see you in game i will start to talk about fuckin your mother, sister and calling you fuckin idiots and noob there will be no reason to ban me?"
Afaik kurwa is way closer to whore.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Ok, now since i know it's just missunderstanding i'm sure we'll get along with this.
I just have to find some www when u can translate it well, couse u're right that kurwa literally means whore but not in this context.
I try to find is asap, and if u have any truested polish friend ask him what does it mean.
It's not "who is this whore" it's "who the fuck is thise"
If it was "co to za kurwa proggg" u were right. But it's "co to kurwa za progg" and it means somthign totally different.

EDIT:
Ok, i found it.
Another "nice" Polish swear-word is "kurwa" literally a "whore", although in some contexts translated as a "bitch", or even as "shit", a very useful word indeed. As a matter of fact the above translation from Polish could use a few "kurwas" in the proper place to further strengthen the argument. Please, note that although the "k"-word is also a crutch word, it is often used instead of a "comma" in the speech, thus giving the speaker a chance to recover, before continuing the argument. Thus, the above utterance, to sound more like a Polish slang, should be liberally sprinkled with several "kurwa's in the right places. Here is a possible translation the way it could be spoken between the "real" Poles (a joke). In this context, though, I would not use the literal translation, since this would not convey its true meaning and beauty.

In this context I'd rather go for "shit" which in English can play similar role as a "comma" to the "k"-word.

"Shit, I fucked up. It was a fucking day. I had a fucking drink and then, shit, I was fucked. And then, shit, this fuck comes up"

And so on...

Of course, the "kurwa" words still can be used as a regular swear word describing the quality of the person in question. "Ty kurwo," meaning literally "you whore", works well, but I'd rather translated it as "you bitch", unless it has to do with the profession of the person concerned. It should be also taken into account that, as I understand, the use of 'whore' has been lately discontinued and replaced but a more respectable "sex-worker". Although, the new form is usable under respectable circumstances, I can't envision how you can swear at someone by calling them "sex-worker". Back to the drawing board.

A nice variation on the "k"-word is a "genealogical"-swearword: "skurwysyn", i.e. in the literal translation "the son of a whore", although translated frequently as "the son of a bitch", which comes close. It is yet another widely used Polish expletive that is a must in anyone's Polish vocabulary. Although, it does not have a direct correspondence in Queen's English, the American "mother-fucker" comes close and could be used in some contexts to translate it. But the Polish "s" word is much more flexible than that; it can denote someone we dislike, someone that played a nasty trick on us, even a person we admire - all depending on the context and the way to pronounce it (which is hard to convey in translation.) Please note that the incest word that is used to translate the Polish "skurwysyn" is more or less a taboo in Polish. Funnily enough the Russians, with their ubiquitous expression "job Tvoju mat", do not have anything against expletives involving incestual sexual relations, which only shows that, after all, the Poles and Russians do not have all that much in common (at least in this respect)".

The subject of swearwords is huge and thus a suitable subject for a number of doctoral dissertations, at least. I haven't even touched the surface: what about calling someone świnia - a "pig", which can mean many different things, besides denoting the proper animal, "diabeł" the devil (go to the devil, that translates as "go to Hell" is a frequently used swearword), cholera the name of the disease, i.e kolera, yet another crutch word, but also a way to abuse a person as well (similar in the function to the English "bastard") and many, many more. In this context let us not forget about the sexual organs that are frequently used in Polish and less frequently in English (I told you that the Poles are in the lead) to abuse the members of respective sex.

I won't go on here, since as an introduction to the intricacies of the Polish swear words, the above should give you a good idea about the subject. Time to run... (Please see the proper Polish translation for this expression above).

http://www.polishforums.com/general-lang...words-139/

Kurwa has so many meanings and polish language is in often in top3 hardest languages of the world. NEVER try to translate it with google translator. I've never seen good translation with it even a simple phrase.
For example
" KURWA, ty z sKURWIAla KURWO, jak ci zaraz przyKURWIE to sie KURWA rozKURWISZ" wich means "fuck, u fuckin whore, i will fuckin punch (przykurwie) you iin your fuckin face and u'll explode (rozkurwisz)
(as u can see it's much more often trasnlted to diffrenet versions of "fuck")
You can build many much longer phrases like this.
Or another beautifull polish word: pierdolic "to fuck"
jak ci przyPIERDOLE PIERDOLony PIERDOLcu to sie rozPIERDOLisz
wich means sth like "i will punch you you idiot and u get fucked up"

Again: never try to translate polish with goodle translator.
And again: now when it's clear i think u will reconcider this ban request.

edit2:
here's best example: http://en.bab.la/dictionary/polish-english/kurwa

In example the polish phrase means: What the fuck were you gonna do, shoot him?
and google translation is: What do you intend whore, shoot him?
Reconsidered - it seems polish is a tricky language. I've found something about 17 variations to express two (of a kind), depending on its grammatical context.
I vote for a a full translation of Btanks in polish... :o
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
the point is, how already wroten in another thread, that u need to trust thus ppls (no absuse of the available power, which they would get as league-admins).
cause of that, its not really possible to set admins for all of this minorities, or even a few.

anyway, what would change -atleast 1 not german admin- in your mind?

(maybe althend for the french "minority"?, guess everyone would just get a kiss from himDodgyWink)
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
(2011-12-01, 11:43:44)eSVau Wrote: Reconsidered - it seems polish is a tricky language.

I understand you romove my ban?
What about proggg, calling me fuckin idiot, noob, saying shit about my famiy etc?

(2011-12-01, 11:55:05)Althend Wrote: I vote for a a full translation of Btanks in polish... :o

Well Althend, TFT is translated to polish. I think btanks is translated also maybe except proper names. I play on english version though 'couse there would be many comunication problems in any conversation about units/buildings etc.
Then whats your solution to speed up checking ban requests ? it's working way too slow... BR's should be considered for no longer than a week
Some people has point to annoy their teammates just to fool around. They noticed that ban system is working deeply lame so they take advantage of it
strong words but i think el_polaco is right.
when sombody sees he's gonna be banned (couse the ban req is obvious) he has enoht time to play 15 quali games relaxed and still playing league beeing even more jackass 'couse he knows he's already banned. The effect is: you ban guy and he comes back in same day without any change and he knows he got plenty time to do whatever he wants b4 another ban.
(2011-12-01, 13:53:27)LIoOoOoIL Wrote: (maybe althend for the french "minority"?, guess everyone would just get a kiss from himDodgyWink)

I am too lazzy to check replays, i would rather autoban on apmBig Grin
(And I don't kiss people, I just allow people to love me and prey my epicness!)

(And I am not french omg!!! Speaking a language doesn't make u native! :p )

Seriously, being german is not isn't importance; have any admin ever abused of his power to favorise german people?

The language problem?
If you don't understand the guy flaming u and we don't either... We can just ignore himBig Grin

@progg
It was a joke :p (yeah I am a spammer)

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
and im not germanCool

Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
I'm not german as wellWink
Hi, sorry if my english is bad.
I would like to submit a request for ban 2 people who are not playing with the rule, here the prouves: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6ezrkd076v3z6ui/h.w3z
player green and yellow are opponent but they are playing together and they like to flame other player.
If you can check it.

thank you for your concern
(2012-01-01, 22:30:26)akuno Wrote: Hi, sorry if my english is bad.
I would like to submit a request for ban 2 people who are not playing with the rule, here the prouves: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6ezrkd076v3z6ui/h.w3z
player green and yellow are opponent but they are playing together and they like to flame other player.
If you can check it.

thank you for your concern

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Ban Request (cont. II) Malarith 4 3,492 2014-03-27, 22:57:57
Last Post: Max
  [split] Ban Request (cont. II) Euky.Lypty 17 9,687 2013-08-07, 22:58:34
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  [split] Ban Request (cont. II) FreeJason 0 1,670 2012-12-04, 22:36:24
Last Post: FreeJason
  [split] unban request aio.pl 3 3,576 2012-09-09, 16:25:30
Last Post: eSVau
  [split] Ban Request (cont. II) DJantoine 2 2,651 2012-08-01, 21:51:53
Last Post: DJantoine