Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penalty bug
Hi, i have 45 points
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=6032
And bot kicks me out couse of penalty. wtF?
i've seen min. 2 admina today online. why nobody anwsers?
Maybe you pissed off the wrong guy.

I'm so sick of being insulted or flamed or accussed of not defending, while dying therefore or not even recognized if i did.

This is no bug!
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
sure, now i see it's not bug. Then it must be statutory justice of btanks league admin;>
Well, what other admins will say about it.
You are always so essential about the rules. And here one of you just make private playground (or maybe kindergarden would be better word) from your rules and league.
Why u don't make it normal way? If u say i isnult and flame - just make ban req. I'm sure other admins won't even watch replay and approve it (like it usually happens with admin's requests).
Sorry, that we wasted hours into this game, making it and everything around it. No reason to be treated at least with a little respect or politly.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
I always write with respect on this forum.
It is you who didn't show respect to the rules you created.
rule: insult or flames result into ban, you've got banned - rule respected
And about last phrase of previous post. Here's an example. Speaking about the facts is disrepsect?
[Image: banhv.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
How do you know that TeZ.Sick wasn't in the game as well?

It is really easy to overreact based on incomplete information. Even if you feel upset please try to make fair judgements. While it might be (probably is) bad to post nothing about a ban at all on the forum when the request process happens via other communication tools, that does not imply that someone just bans randomly on his own.

Also it is a very bad way to react to a ban with an attack on the admin team, that does not put you into the best light in my opinion.
banning without reason is kinda not fair at all . I don't get why are you deleting my ban request for alexandro2.
There is only unique nicknames protection for admins or WTF? Harming and fooling from most known players is sick and u tolerate it. And you say its ok? cause u are vips
This proof enough justify to make this guy banned Reconsider this again pls

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2012-01-08, 16:36:09)WannaMakeUSweat Wrote: banning without reason is kinda not fair at all . I don't get why are you deleting my ban request for alexandro2.
There is only unique nicknames protection for admins or WTF? Harming and fooling from most known players is sick and u tolerate it

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...4#pid31644
Quote:Invalid requests and anything else will be deleted without any comment!

(2012-01-08, 16:29:32)Prog Wrote: How do you know that TeZ.Sick wasn't in the game as well?

It is really easy to overreact based on incomplete information. Even if you feel upset please try to make fair judgements. While it might be (probably is) bad to post nothing about a ban at all on the forum when the request process happens via other communication tools, that does not imply that someone just bans randomly on his own.

Also it is a very bad way to react to a ban with an attack on the admin team, that does not put you into the best light in my opinion.

How do you know that tez.sick was in the game as well?
I don't. I comment what i see.

What else than baning randomly by his own esvau just did?
Ofc, u can argue it's not a ban. Well i can't play league so it works like a ban for me. I have 45 penalty points. Why should i play quali, huh? Only becouse someone just "bans" randomly by his own?

C'mon Prog. U're a wise guy. Probably the wisest here (it's not flattering)
As u told me you're a philosophy graduate. Situation here is quit clear. Someone just makes private vendetta against me and your own rules. And suddenly i'm the bad boy here.
I'm not 100% sure, but I always thought Prosoma is Tez.Sick. I don't know him really well, so I might be wrong.
Than why u accousing me?
And still u didn't write anything about what u think about this situation.
I just said that what you see might not be all there is, so it would be wise to word your claims accordingly. That is, you should not claim something like "I'm sure other admins won't even watch replay and approve it (like it usually happens with admin's requests)." You cannot be sure about that and still by stating it you discredit the admin team. There is absolutely nothing wrong if you want the admins to explain a ban you don't understand or you are suspicious about, but the way you did it here is not the way to go.
Also you should do that as soon as you see such a ban, because 1) admins do forget like everyone else does, so a couple of months later when there is no replay avaible anymore is kinda useless; and 2) just coming up with it when you get banned seems kinda fishy.

Edit: I don't comment on the situation otherwise because I don't know the facts at all. So I just comment on the way you posted which should have been a bit different in my opinion. (But obviously it could also have been a lot worse~~)
You know the facts Prog.
Esvau made me 100 (or more penalty) bc he doesn't like me.
Show me the rule for behavior like this.

I have 45 penalty. It's not a ban. So tell me what it is?
Explain why are you caring more about multi acc nick abusers who just want to piss of some person.
Your very strict rules cant consider an obvious proof? It looks like anarchic mess. Guess that dumb kiddies are preferred here...

And as you know perfectly every think has it's cause.
It's not me who started make inapropriate things here.
My reaction could (and should) be worse.
I was an admin of many servers in many games. I never acted like this, even when i was 16.
I say it again: This guy here make private playground from your rules and league.
And it's even more funny beacuse you are all always very essenatial about the rules and now u def him.
So little is needed to for you to forget about the rules you create and wich you should obey.
(2012-01-08, 17:34:05)WannaMakeUSweat Wrote: Explain why are you caring more about multi acc nick abusers who just want to piss of some person.
Your very strict rules cant consider an obvious proof? It looks like anarchic mess. Guess that dumb kiddies are preferred here...
Are you talking about the deleted invalid ban request? You should have just posted it somewhere else. Not in the thread where invalid requests get deleted.

And btw: You are welcome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 5,117 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  Please halve penalty (set max penalty) RAF_Fenix 1 2,382 2014-09-14, 22:04:45
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
Exclamation Penalty remove request Bernar_Ali 1 2,546 2014-08-18, 22:46:36
Last Post: RaptorXI
  About Penalty hiver 4 4,263 2014-03-26, 10:52:52
Last Post: stibi-
  Harder penalty for leavers RaptorXI 19 10,566 2013-09-04, 12:27:23