Hereby i request to
(2012-01-08, 18:01:29)EarthR Wrote: abuse
my
(2012-01-08, 17:34:05)WannaMakeUSweat Wrote: dumb kiddie
(2012-01-08, 16:36:09)WannaMakeUSweat Wrote: vip
(2012-01-08, 18:01:29)EarthR Wrote: power
and shut down the bots.

Why?
Because i'm sick of paying money and putting work into something and getting nothing but disrespect for it.

approved (by myself :-P)
Hi Velo,

i dont participate in lots of discussion around here cause i think its aonly a game and therefore its not worth to spend much time on it, but really dont think u should let things go down because of respectless behaviour...

just think of all those "silent" and happy players like me, who are pretty happy to have guys like u making things ging on and spending time on their "same" hobby...

just /ignore them and go on - its just a game and like 99% of all players do think like i do...
:( sad † RIP BT †
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
After a one week period you may ask for a removal of this requestBig Grin
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Well, some people can think its rude to ban their acc. without letting them know. Maybe PM about that, you gave them ban and why, can fix it.
Suchý listí prdel vždy očistí.
The war of Gods started long before on their own planet.
http://www.ektoplazm.com/
<-agree with cpu.

we're not always thankful to you...to this opportunity: thanks for your work.

Sie sind heute auserwählt worden der Welt unsere Existenz zu verkünden. Sie werden Zeugen dessen was heute hier geschieht und sie werden allen davon berichten.
Normally there is no need to thank us, we just want to have respectful objective discussions and no direct or indirect "flaming" Dodgy.
This is what the rules are for the people of "power".
Being so small and expecting respect...
I don't write about all admins. Just a particular one.
And banning Eearthr for saying 100% truth is a joke.
I'm not old, but i'm older than 99% of bt players and i'm heavily experienced in my life.
U abused your power by making something that isn't provided by the regulations.
You don't respect rules u create so how can u expcet anybody to respect you?
This question is not only about BT or league. It's general question about your contacts with other people in life.
Take it as an advice and think about it esvau.

edit: BTW, Prog. Do you want to write anything else about not putting one into the best light in your opinion?
And just now i thought the most important questin here (for the league) is:
If u shit on your rules why anybody else shouldn't?

U ban us all when we start to act like you just did? What u do then? Play singleplayer?
Honestly I don't know anything about your actual clash with the Admins, but you (especially Progg) shouldn't forget about the Admins whole work around here (like many ones said before me). At the moment it just seems to me like you are somehow in deep anger with the Admins 'cause of some "unfounded" and "abusing" decisions. Still, there shouldn't be a need to express that in such a "inadequate" way. I'm very sure that an adminteam who designed a league for freetime players, without any financial rewards, is not "intentionally" abusing anything of their power. I hope and am pretty sure that most of your problems are caused by misunderstandings with the Admins and are simply solved by a neutral and factual discussion. At the moment I only get an image of somewhat like a cockfight. Stay calm, tolerate something you can't change or try to solve it by being mannered! Just my view... Wink
I don't have problem with admins. I have problem with esvau who just give me 100+ penalty in rage 'couse he doesn't like me. And u don't need eagle eye to see it.
Put your proud beside pls. Dont think he got u +100 without no reason !?
Action -> Reaction and Esvau is doing lot of work means he got battletank-bot balls in his hands ^^
hope he dont squeeze them
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
I rly don't care what he has in his hands.
Show me the rule that allows an admin to give you 100+ points.
You really don't get it. It's not about acting according to rules or not.

If you've got a problem with esvau then talk to him and don't flame on all admins.
When somebody flames on me for absolutely no reason i react like this.

Thought i can host again yesterday in the evening - but you hat to flame again.
Thought i can host again this morning - but you wrote even more shit and opened a fuckbook page. And you call us rage kids?
u cant just ban him(forum) ? cause u will never stop talk about this and that to nothing good leads ? let bots run againBig Grin

progg u bad guySmile
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
velocity - i wrote more than 1 time that i have problem only with 1 particular admin - esvau.
I tried to asked him - u saw the response.
I respect your work and i appriciate it.
Only thing i did was laughting at your post about the standards.
I still think that taking the circumstances and the thread you wrote it - it's funny in ironic way.
And again - it's not me who went further again and banned 2 completally inocence guys without a reason.
It's not me who turned off leage servers.
And why? Couse esvaus claims i flamed him in the game? Why he didn't make normal request and ban me? I would have no problem with it then.
Esvau started it wrong way.
Esvau pushes it further wrong way.

I say it onece again so it's maybe clear this time.
I really respect your work guys - especially mappers and dev team .
I never had problem with any of you except esvau.
I stop when he will stop.
I flamed him? - so let him delete my penalty, make ban request with replay etc. - make it proper way. Then i will have no reason to "rage against the machine."
You are always super essential about obeing the rules so keep it this way.
Thumbs Up 
progg nice talkSmile

u good guyExclamation
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
things got out of hand for no reason.

Velocity i dont think that there is any btanks player that doesnt appriciate the work the dev team put in creating the game. So if a person flames against one of the admins it doesnt mean he doesnt appriciate the work you put in creating the game but he might be mad against a certain someone so why put the two things together? (just speaking in general nothing personal)

The thing is if you(i dont mean any specific person but a person in general) are rude to someone its only natural he will be rude against you also. (again speaking in general)

(i aint taking any sides here just saying my thoughts because it seems any reply is taken as disrespect)

I will tell you a secret but keep it for yourself:

I've removed progg from the penalty list saturday night, now follow the timelines. Hint: time and dates are printed top left corner of every post.

edit: about 23 o'clock (gmt+1)
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Earth is right.
Even tho i flamed esvau (as he clamins - i still don't know who he was) it was about the game. Not about your work.
All what happened from last evening is only my RESPONSE for esvaus actions.
Ok esvau.
You should've told me that. All this situation wouldn't take place.

I don't like to take umbrage or bear a grudge.
I can say it first - sorry if i flamed you. I talk a lot in raugh way while playing. Some people know it and got used to it, some.. well.. didn't.
It's never my point to troll the game or make bitchy atmosphere.

Regards,
progg

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban Request BENNIE.FM 51 35,346 2016-04-15, 00:58:06
Last Post: reyizz
  Unban Request GEN_Schwarzkopf 5 5,630 2015-10-30, 03:38:41
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Unban request GodStrongArms 5 4,224 2015-10-29, 00:29:46
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Unban Request - as in "One more favor Though please!" jojoy 1 2,549 2015-10-21, 23:59:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
Music Unban request GodStrongArms 4 4,731 2015-08-21, 18:11:56
Last Post: GodStrongArms