Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinker tower
Mostly i am pissed off if i have to play with a tinker in the middle,because tinker is often just useless....
Sure, towers from tinker take some damage but sometimes you have to heal at cp and then enemy attack tower and then towers are destroy so far + tinker get angry and he wants us to cover his damn towers >>> DodgyHuhConfused

My idea is to make towers more useful for their own team.
There should be some more items the tinker can put in his towers, here are some ideas:

- Speed item: increase the speed of all allied heroes in range of 500 (level 1 + 15)
and each level range will increase +100 and speed +15

- Healing item: heal all allied heroes with 2% of their max hp
and it will decrease each level + 2%

Maybe these 2 items could be 1 Big Grin

One more (strange) idea: Imagine how it looks like if the towers can move WinkBig GrinSmile

So tinker can be something like more a strategic part of the (early) game

tez

tinker costs 0 gold.. dont improve him pls ! hes helpful enough for the team with his towers and skills.
Im fine with new ideas and new tactical parts. But all your suggestions will just create some imbaness maybe for a tank which should be played only for the first 15 mins.
y. thinnker is infinite OP comapring to it's cost. show me other thing in BT wich cost 0 gold and is at least in 5% as usefull as tinker.
(2012-02-06, 19:56:48)gozo1985 Wrote: tinker costs 0 gold.. dont improve him pls ! hes helpful enough for the team with his towers and skills.
Im fine with new ideas and new tactical parts. But all your suggestions will just create some imbaness maybe for a tank which should be played only for the first 15 mins.

helpful ? it always cause risk feeding since when tower cant carry weapons anymore it became useless like hell Whats more duration of playing it should be limited.
It's not fair that 2 mates of tinker are forced to have decreased kill creeps and whole team having risk to lose by feeding mid. 2 Tinkers is always disaster for team!
if a team has 2 tinkers its horrible... ofcourse but if they play rather defensive (with towers) it should be no loss and anyway its a palyers decission taking a second tank which is already in use.

and switching to another tank (scout,heli,light) after some mins is not that hard with no gold loss ! so keep it its a free tank dont op it !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  remove tower passive heal ckibibi 2 4,081 2014-07-11, 02:30:52
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  Random tinker Izumi 3 3,460 2012-04-09, 00:53:58
Last Post: LoveComesAgain
  Give up on Tinker in League toyboatt 38 33,268 2012-04-07, 10:46:32
Last Post: EarthR
  Battle Tower Sell Ability RikonVan 4 4,553 2011-11-12, 07:13:39
Last Post: Althend
  Increase Bounty of Watch Tower [Scout] RaptorXI 12 9,982 2011-07-11, 05:10:36
Last Post: phoenix_strike