Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We will accept the new Revoltek team for BTT
(2012-02-24, 13:19:35)LIoOoOoIL Wrote: why costa?.. this zitate is related to user "flippy", nobody said (just u may thinking it) that costa is flippy.

No Idea why I think that.

Maybe because of that Flippy registered the same day as this thread opened.

And his only posts were in this thread.

Please just check the IP of COSTA and Flippy.

If the ip is not the same i will say sorry to Dj.Costa sincereley.

@Dj.costa:

Please state here in this thread if you are flippy or not.
xD, better he never should register and also never posted something i guess omg -.-´
(why did u register here?....... maybe it could be the same reason why "flippy" did it?)

so far i understood is, that velo checkd his ip, and just found out that he(flippy) is playing as Besh-Clown in the BTT.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
(2012-02-24, 13:50:47)LIoOoOoIL Wrote: xD, better he never should register and also never posted something i guess omg -.-´
(why did u register here?....... maybe it could be the same reason why "flippy" did it?)

so far i understood is, that velo checkd his ip, and just found out that he(flippy) is playing as Besh-Clown in the BTT.

I understood it like you. So i was asking if velo could say more about the ip of costa and besh-clown.

Moreover its a complete different story to compare me and flippy.

Because me and my acc are transparent and not like flippy where noone knows him.

In addition to that i am not the only player who have the kind of thoughts on costa/flippy.

One more time if he is not costa/flippy. i will say sorry sincerely and the thing is okay for me.
It doesn't look like flippy is djcosta. djcosta is playing from the very north of germany (region of rostock), flippy may be a neighbour of mine (munich) Smile.
(2012-02-24, 14:19:44)Velocity2k Wrote: It doesn't look like flippy is djcosta. djcosta is playing from the very north of germany (region of rostock), flippy may be a neighbour of mine (munich) Smile.

So therefore i will say sorry to costa and flippy.

I am sorry please dont mind me anymore Big Grin

And big Thanks VeloSmile
As Friday has passed, and I don't see more LateComer members show up. So the LateComer team failed to come back.

Also I have received a PM from dj.costa, which I copied below:

dj.costa Wrote:i appreciate your efforts but i am tired of all that organization that ends up with nothing. i dont have more motivation to look for a complete new team and i have not been speaking with them!

so thats it

enjoy the tournament

So appearantly dj.costa don't want to make another new team for any qualification games vs. the new Revoltek.

Therefore, i think we can allow Znajder to regroup his Revoltek team.

I think to allow a new revoltek team doesn't strictly follow the btt rules, but it is acceptable because:
1. some members agreed to znajder they will play, but later they disappear. It is znajder's responsibility, but not all his fault.
2. znajder was actively trying to fix the problem, by contacting the inactive members, and by searching new members. He started doing this already weeks back.
3. making a new team will assure we have games in the tournament. i believe many people don't like default wins.
4. very much personally, i don't think the 3 new members have much more skills than the 3 old members. So overall it is not too unfair for the other teams.

Based on the reasons, i think it is time to offically approve the new revoltek team in this tournament.

The new team info:
Team 07
Team Name: Revoltek
Members: ZnaJdeR, TC_Mad_Bull, schrumpfi, wzup_kaesetoast, curryking1
Leader: ZnaJdeR
Time Zone: +1

The new Revoltek will be still in the same group. Because last week they had a game vs. BeSh, revoltek had 4 members (which a valid now) in that game, zna, mad_bull, schrumpfi, kaesetoast. So that game now becomes valid. The replay will be uploaded.

P.S. I want to appologize to dj.costa, because I wanted to involve Latecomers members into this tournament but failed. There are things i cannot forsee at the beginning.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,293 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg
  about team Heroes loses the game because of flaming olivercamel 27 21,210 2012-02-29, 16:25:27
Last Post: progg
  Final Call for Team BeerTanks olivercamel 10 9,159 2012-02-18, 16:34:11
Last Post: olivercamel
  BTT2012 Team Registration, ELO and Seeding olivercamel 16 16,894 2012-02-15, 15:20:14
Last Post: Prokrastinat
  Welcome to the 15th registered team Trollforce and 16th registered team Heroes olivercamel 0 1,659 2012-02-10, 08:51:22
Last Post: olivercamel