Poll: Should we disregard K-D and make extra game for Seig-GeiL, OldSchool, Oldscotch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, using K-D as a factor is bad. We should fix it now to make rematch. Otherwise it is unfair for Oldschotch.
47.22%
17 47.22%
No, maybe K-D is bad, but the tournament has started. We should stick to the existing rules and accept the fact Oldscotch is ranked 3rd.
52.78%
19 52.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch?
isn't it easier and better to make votin' of team leaders only?
oh suddenly came 3 new votes against ^^ btw we should really know until friday game timetable...
Ok, time is up. I closed the vote.

The discussion is open for days. I think all people who care about this topic should have voted.

The voting result:
YES: 17 - 1 from involved team + 5 = 21
NO: 19 - 5 from involved team + 10 = 24

So we will have no extra match.

As a result, team OldSchool is ranked 1st and team Sieg-GeiL 2nd of Group C.

Unfortunately team OldScotch has to leave the tournament. I am really sorry about it. In my opinion OldScotch is better than the other 2 teams.

A formal announcement will be open later in a separate thread. The discussion here is finished.

(2012-03-07, 23:40:37)olivercamel Wrote: In my opinion OldScotch is better than the other 2 teams.

... Dodgy
(2012-03-07, 23:40:37)olivercamel Wrote: I am really sorry about it. In my opinion OldScotch is better than the other 2 teams.
Thank you for this and that you gave us support and all others who supported us, at least we had a chanceSmile
But in my opinion we all had same chance, we all knew same rules, other teams were better / smarter and they deserve to go on i wish you all luck in further tournament and let the best team winSmile
I am looking forward next tournament. And Thank you Oli for organizing this one wos fun and learning experience for me.

Hope to see you all in league and priv gamesSmile

Best regards, Lucis

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,253 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg