Poll: Should we disregard K-D and make extra game for Seig-GeiL, OldSchool, Oldscotch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, using K-D as a factor is bad. We should fix it now to make rematch. Otherwise it is unfair for Oldschotch.
47.22%
17 47.22%
No, maybe K-D is bad, but the tournament has started. We should stick to the existing rules and accept the fact Oldscotch is ranked 3rd.
52.78%
19 52.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch?
btw.: What I didn't think about (and maybe neither did you): If we have rematches, it would postpone the matches of the rest of btt, which could mean that some people might be on vacation etc in the later games. That would be pretty unfair to them then, which would mean, if we were to have rematches, we would have to have them before the next round (quarter-finals) start, which looks pretty impossible to me, considering we only had 1 game per week till now :/

Edit: I won't vote either, for the same reasons.
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch? - by griffin1987 - 2012-03-05, 16:57:00

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,259 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg