Poll: Should we disregard K-D and make extra game for Seig-GeiL, OldSchool, Oldscotch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, using K-D as a factor is bad. We should fix it now to make rematch. Otherwise it is unfair for Oldschotch.
47.22%
17 47.22%
No, maybe K-D is bad, but the tournament has started. We should stick to the existing rules and accept the fact Oldscotch is ranked 3rd.
52.78%
19 52.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch?
Griffin, you comments are rather childish really. You Focus at a few words, instead of read it how oliver meant it, when he typed it.

1:
Yes the league system is based on k/d, But THAT'S JUST A PART OF IT.

2:
Oliver never insulted your team, It's the rule he's against.

3:
The Kicking system is not based on k/d, It's based on your stats (like tank value)

4:
"goes wrong", i mean come on really? that's just a childish comment. It's not like btt is all Olivers plan, and he decide who wins/lose, and if it doesnt go according to the plan he change it... maybe the k/d rule is bad, but we all know oldschool took advantage of that rule.

5:
again you focus in 1 word.. as i see it, oliver just didn't thought any btt team would play like oldschool did vs beertanks, I already told oliver earlier this could happend, but he told me that he didn't thought it would be a problem. besides that's what rule 17 is for! someone has to be jugde, and change some rules if they see that the old rules lacks something.

6:
you signed-up to btt for playing btanks? I don't see the problem about doing rematches. it's just more fun for your team. Besides it will let the best team win, and not the team who was against beertanks as the last, and therefore knew how many kills to make.

7:
I think i made my point clear about this and i don't like to repeat myself.

About Fairness take a look at the votes, they clearly indicate that we should do rematches (if the involved teams votes gets removed)

Regards Wupti.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch? - by Wupti - 2012-03-06, 00:57:44

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,296 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg