Poll: Should we disregard K-D and make extra game for Seig-GeiL, OldSchool, Oldscotch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, using K-D as a factor is bad. We should fix it now to make rematch. Otherwise it is unfair for Oldschotch.
47.22%
17 47.22%
No, maybe K-D is bad, but the tournament has started. We should stick to the existing rules and accept the fact Oldscotch is ranked 3rd.
52.78%
19 52.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch?
I don't want to argue with you Griffin but you should sincerely mesure what you say to Oliver. U say that he decribes you as evil team or anything... but what you are actually telling him is worse. (and there is nothing wrong to be evil. Look at this bitch of firephoenix, he assumes it :p)

MMmhhh More important theree is actually a problem concerning bug. Even if they do a match against Tbbk. Tbbk can give up at anytime so they don't get qualified, or they can feed on purpose so bug get qualified. Contrary to International sport competition, there is no real "hornor/pride/budegt/omg if i fail nroth korea kills me" pressure in btt. So whathever happens if this match happens Tbbk can freely choose who is qualified or not. (Sorry to assume you would lose, but it would be the case in probably more than 90%)

So we have a choice:

1/ Do rematch but then problematic concerning bug.

2/ The most convenient way: decide to keep going how the situation is BUT then we have to decide if the team leaving btt do count in K/D ratio or not? THEN we would have another problematic.

3/ The most tiring one: restart all the tournament? (Hahahha most people would get crazy :p)

4/ Let the teams involved arrange by themself if they think that it should be rematch or not (Let's do that first and see if some arrangement happens before deciding anything?)

5/ Making the 3 first teams of each pool qualified and the decide differently about the next process. (For example, the second and the third of each pool have to duel and then we process with the quarter and demi final)

6/ Decide that Boob elite wins the tournament and actually merge all pool to see which team has the most winsBig Grin

7/ K/D ratio is shit, using total assist divided by amount of min would be better ratio !!!!!

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !

Messages In This Thread
RE: [vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch? - by Althend - 2012-03-06, 01:16:20

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,291 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg