Poll: Should we disregard K-D and make extra game for Seig-GeiL, OldSchool, Oldscotch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, using K-D as a factor is bad. We should fix it now to make rematch. Otherwise it is unfair for Oldschotch.
47.22%
17 47.22%
No, maybe K-D is bad, but the tournament has started. We should stick to the existing rules and accept the fact Oldscotch is ranked 3rd.
52.78%
19 52.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch?
3:
Ah Yep, we were both wrongTongue

2:
He didn't call your team cruel, he said what your team did made him feel cruel. Oliver didn't wanted to insult anyone, but he still need you to understand his point. choosing words can be hard sometimes without they're able to be misunderstood. personally i think he did a great job with that long a post, ( personally i would've been doomedWink ).

And rule 17 is made, so you're able to edit rules if the btt administrator suddenly see a problem.
Btw it's the 2 best teams who advance, and if oldschool is 1 of the 2 best teams in your opinion what's the problem in doing a rematchTongue? Try to imagine it if you were in oldscotch situation.
And what do you mean by that Curryking?
btw my solution to this is the same as tez.sick and progg's. would be the most fair to all teams, considering what happend.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch? - by Wupti - 2012-03-06, 01:22:04

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,296 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg