Poll: Should we disregard K-D and make extra game for Seig-GeiL, OldSchool, Oldscotch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, using K-D as a factor is bad. We should fix it now to make rematch. Otherwise it is unfair for Oldschotch.
47.22%
17 47.22%
No, maybe K-D is bad, but the tournament has started. We should stick to the existing rules and accept the fact Oldscotch is ranked 3rd.
52.78%
19 52.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch?
STOP PERSONAL FIGHTS GIRLS!

There's a problem.
And there are some propositions of solutions.

We can't let it go like this, becouse 2 games didn't happen. Therefore scores are not relevant.
Decisions made on not relevant reasons are bad and we want to avoid bad decisions.

The first solution is to restart whole torunament wich would be sutpid.
Finding some more sophisticated solution is better imo.

U know my proposition. I already wrote it 2 times. Anyway i'll repeat it.
1. Game betweens Oldschool and Oldscotch to find out who fails to advance to cup stage.
2. Game between sieg geil and winner of game 1 to find out who takes 1st place in group C.
3. Game between Bug and Boozers to find out who takes 2nd place in their group.

Grana already said that Boozers can play with BuG.
Oldschool should play with Oldschotch for obvious reason. One of those team had no chance to improve their k-d vs BeerTanks.
The team that won should play with Sieg-Geil to find out who should take the first place in group.

Oliver.
You should decide.
If u want to let people decide with the poll - make a new one - open poll so everybody can see how people vote.
Only BTT players should be able to vote.
Players from teams involved in this thread shouldn't be allowed to vote.

And finally the posibilities should be:
1. My proposition as most logical;)
2. Leave it old way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 more thing i'd like to say b4 cup stage begins.
90min rule should be forgotten.
Imagine a game - 1 team has all cps. Base is pwned. Towers are down. 90min hits. DRAW. team with pwned base has 1 kill more and it wins!
Absurd? Yes. Possible? Yes.
Shall we have another bad situation like this one and more polls?
BT isn't about score. It's about destroying enemy's castle. Only this counts in the end.
I bet most of u won games when your team was loosing like 150-100 in kills.
90min rule will make this torunament suck, cuz when team realize they can't win they can just hull up hard. go 2-3 earths and camp for kills and delying the game till draw wich is not that hard for skilled team. We tried it with wupti in VEEERY lost game. We earned more than 30mins this way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch? - by progg - 2012-03-06, 04:46:40

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,292 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg