Poll: Should we disregard K-D and make extra game for Seig-GeiL, OldSchool, Oldscotch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, using K-D as a factor is bad. We should fix it now to make rematch. Otherwise it is unfair for Oldschotch.
47.22%
17 47.22%
No, maybe K-D is bad, but the tournament has started. We should stick to the existing rules and accept the fact Oldscotch is ranked 3rd.
52.78%
19 52.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch?
(2012-03-06, 04:46:40)progg Wrote: U know my proposition. I already wrote it 2 times. Anyway i'll repeat it.
1. Game betweens Oldschool and Oldscotch to find out who fails to advance to cup stage.
2. Game between sieg geil and winner of game 1 to find out who takes 1st place in group C.
3. Game between Bug and Boozers to find out who takes 2nd place in their group.

ok, this solution sounds fair, and so far the easierst way, which everyteam should accept. Since sieg-geil reachd the quater-finals already in any cases.
(if it get handeld like this, maybe try force the games already in this week, so the usuall schedule can goes on.)

Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".

Messages In This Thread
RE: [vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch? - by LIoOoOoIL - 2012-03-06, 08:59:36

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,292 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg