Poll: Should we disregard K-D and make extra game for Seig-GeiL, OldSchool, Oldscotch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, using K-D as a factor is bad. We should fix it now to make rematch. Otherwise it is unfair for Oldschotch.
47.22%
17 47.22%
No, maybe K-D is bad, but the tournament has started. We should stick to the existing rules and accept the fact Oldscotch is ranked 3rd.
52.78%
19 52.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch?
(2012-03-06, 01:16:20)Althend Wrote: 7/ K/D ratio is shit, using total assist divided by amount of min would be better ratio !!!!![/color]

The main problem with k/d it doesn't say much about who's the better team. You can win with negativ k/d ratio. You can also lose with postive k/d ratio.
Assists at least tells something about teamplay - ego hunter who just waiting with his porter/poison vs. team action to rape the enemy.

I think the only number which is close to measure the quality of a game is the time itself.
A short game means one team was way better than the other, a long game means both teams where equal.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline

Messages In This Thread
RE: [vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch? - by eSVau - 2012-03-06, 16:48:28

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,259 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg