Poll: Should we disregard K-D and make extra game for Seig-GeiL, OldSchool, Oldscotch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, using K-D as a factor is bad. We should fix it now to make rematch. Otherwise it is unfair for Oldschotch.
47.22%
17 47.22%
No, maybe K-D is bad, but the tournament has started. We should stick to the existing rules and accept the fact Oldscotch is ranked 3rd.
52.78%
19 52.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch?
The k/d ratio should totally be removed of the equation.

Cause if we take account of it; following the schedule and stats, some time could totally do strategical giveup. For example for the case of Elite vs Bug, Bug could totally give up after we capture mid cp to reduce k/d ratio. If there was no change of schedule,

The k/d ratio itself is an alienation of Btanks spirit. The only important si to win; if u have 20/1 ratio but u lose ur game in priv; it just means that u were selfish and didn't spread the gold (and being able to share kills, creep and everything is a really important part of teamplay; especially in mid)

Do new matches but remove the k/d ratio as deciding factor.

In case of draw: count the amount of cp and factories in base (if u lsot all cp but destroyed 3 fac in enemy base, it should compensate)
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !

Messages In This Thread
RE: [vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch? - by Althend - 2012-03-06, 17:52:07

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,295 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg