Poll: Should we disregard K-D and make extra game for Seig-GeiL, OldSchool, Oldscotch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, using K-D as a factor is bad. We should fix it now to make rematch. Otherwise it is unfair for Oldschotch.
47.22%
17 47.22%
No, maybe K-D is bad, but the tournament has started. We should stick to the existing rules and accept the fact Oldscotch is ranked 3rd.
52.78%
19 52.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch?
I've got some replys from my team and there seems to be two possibilities for us:

1. no rematch, go by the rules and oldscotch is out (favoured)
2. IF we have rematches, we'll only do it if sieg-geil participates, because: if we remove the k-d rule, then we're all on the first place, and as such, if we do rematches, sieg-geil could drop out as well, leaving oldschool and oldscotch. In the case we have a loop again, go by 1. (oldscotch is out) as otherwhise we'd have to add another week.

I'm sorry to have said something which might have been a bit different before, but that was just reflecting my own oppinion. These two options are now officially what we as a team - not I as an individual - decided.

Now, again, something from my own oppinion:
Can't we just add 2 groups (BuG and the one (whichever) from group C) to the next round and have more games?

Thanks Oliver btw. for striking out those lines. I appreciate it.

Best Regards
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch? - by griffin1987 - 2012-03-06, 19:39:38

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,259 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg