Poll: Should we disregard K-D and make extra game for Seig-GeiL, OldSchool, Oldscotch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, using K-D as a factor is bad. We should fix it now to make rematch. Otherwise it is unfair for Oldschotch.
47.22%
17 47.22%
No, maybe K-D is bad, but the tournament has started. We should stick to the existing rules and accept the fact Oldscotch is ranked 3rd.
52.78%
19 52.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch?
(2012-03-06, 23:30:21)bot365 Wrote: I will try to keep it short [lies] !!!

Personaly i would like to rematch and continue playing on this tournament, wos fun so farSmile Maybe there is other option, make 2 new groups 3 teams go on from previous groups and they get starting points acording to their positions in previous groups
1) 3 points
2) 2 points
3) 1 point
Similar system is used in hockey, after that, 4 top ranked teams from each group go to play vs each other 1st from one group vs 4th of other group, 2nd vs 3rd... It would make tournament longer and give chance for teams to play more togeather.
And it would make fair for other groups i think.

And considering this situation about group C (i am not familiar with situations in other groups), I (i dont talk in team name but only for myself) am good with anything that will decided, everyone played fair and did their best. To be honest we all knew about rules, we all had same chance and therefor i understand Oldschool players, in their case i would be unhappy as well, but i am unhappy in our position we could farm beer tanks also, thing is system had this "bug", but on other hand we all knew about it, we just didnt think how to take advantage out of it, everyone played fair but we played like sports doing our best and hoping for best without calculations. I really wouldnt like to go on and have enemies in bt community where i go to have fun and relax from real life, dont want people to say bad things cause it wos decided one way or another... Hard decidion on you Oli, wouldnt like to be in your skin atm. I really enjoyed tournament so far and sure i would like to have chance to play some more games vs good teams, this wos new experince for me, untill now i wos just league player.

In the end i would like to remind that this is game = fun and we should all aproach it that way. Without hard feelings, emotions and self ego promoting purposes. I will not quote anyone; he said, she said, we said cause it makes no sence, i will accept bt community and oli decidion.

At end i would like to take oportunity to thank people that played with me, they are good people and wos really good for me to get to know them and have chance to share battle field with them. They were always on level either we win or lose, we got to know each other just before tournament and i wos afraid how will it turn out, but now i couldnt imagine better team...
Pull out some liquor, and glasses up for OldScotch-s !!!

Best regards LucisSmile

i like the suggestion with the hockey system....
glasses and thumbs up!Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: [vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch? - by Terror-Sheep - 2012-03-07, 00:29:26

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,293 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg