Poll: Should we disregard K-D and make extra game for Seig-GeiL, OldSchool, Oldscotch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, using K-D as a factor is bad. We should fix it now to make rematch. Otherwise it is unfair for Oldschotch.
47.22%
17 47.22%
No, maybe K-D is bad, but the tournament has started. We should stick to the existing rules and accept the fact Oldscotch is ranked 3rd.
52.78%
19 52.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch?
(2012-03-06, 03:34:12)olivercamel Wrote: I have received the reply from FoelliX (Seig-GeiL), that they do NOT want a rematch.

In this case, I will wait for griffin1987 (OldSchool). If they agree for a rematch, we will have one between OldSchool/OldScotch.

If OldSchool doesn't want a rematch, we will wait 2 more days for the voting. Based on the voting result, we will see what to do.

We will do as I said like this before.

Now Sieg-GeiL and OldSchool have rejected the rematch. So the voting result will decide if or not we have the rematch.

Actually according to the BTT rule 17, the organizer (me) can change the rule when needed. But I don't want to be called as "the btt is oli's own playground" (some league admin used to be called like this).

So the final decision will be all based on the voting result.

We wait until Wednesday evening for count the votes.

I assume all Sieg-GeiL and OldSchool players do not want rematch, and all OldScotch players want the rematch. So to be fair, we will add +5 votes for YES and +10 votes for NO to the final numbers. (Of course the people of the 3 teams who have voted already will be substracted first).

At the end, I want to remind all BTT players. If now we vote to follow the BTT rule strictly, we should all do that too during the rest part of the tournament. I can assure to everyone, that there will be no tolerance at all to any rule violation. Even if all the games will be default win/lose, I won't care about it anymore.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [vote] K-D is a bad factor for ranking teams. Should we fix it now with rematch? - by olivercamel - 2012-03-07, 15:09:01

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping teams up / Team League? griffin1987 2 4,296 2012-03-08, 23:23:15
Last Post: progg