Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Half Final discuss thread
(2012-03-20, 19:19:29)FirePhoenix Wrote: Saltwater will show us his new build !

It calls Hunterwater 1.0 !

Later he will create a thread from his new build !

I told you that Saltwater shows you his Hunterwater 1.0 !

1.1 is coming soonBig Grin
Please notice i just updated the game time.

Before I wrote like xx:xx@+1, it means the central EU local time. But this is misleading after EU enters summer time.

Now the game time is like xx:xx@CEST. It is Central Europe Summer Time, which is UTC+2. The game SF05 starts in less than 1 hour.

Edit:
well, the game SF05 will start in 1hour 20min. because the summer time and the way i announced the game time improperly xD
i love it >_>

3nd Anal game started

http://www.heise.de/netze/netzwerk-tools...26page%3D1

and at
25.03.2012 22:46 Uhr

i got my internet back wtf.....
We won! Salt says he stops bt !
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Congratulations to Sieg-GeiL...they have played much better as team. Our teamplay was horrible and especially our communication in Skype...

Good luck for the final...
Good luck to WH3B, couse they are only team left inf BTT with BTF member;) It's also 60% Polish team;) And 100% friends (maybe except cro, but i'm his fan anyway;)
Will be hard to play vs love, bom, alexandro, dami Big Grin
oh oh and cro Heart

WH3B got some strong lane players: love,dami and alexandro
+ cro and bom are good mid players

We play together for a long time and our teamplay will be our strongest weapon to win this great tournament Wink

hope there will be live stream in finalSmile
Gratz for Your last wins. You did a great job vs Anal with a bit luck, cause of the dc from Fire.

My team will do our best in finals, so we willl have some good games.

Good luck!
Sieg has to win btt !!! Make cro cry !!! I want him to cry so his fans become my fansBig Grin
I finally watched all semi-replay today.

For 2nd Dev/WH3B game,
loool plays very good at lane, exodus also did unexpected good at mid. And Exstaza so fail ...

For the 3rd Dev/WH3B game,
loool still very good at lane, but if the 2 mid players have like 0:22, there is not much the laner can do. And nice play for dami at mid.

I was hoping DevTeam won the game ... So i can say the winner prize is given for BT development. But fail ... xD

For the 2nd Anal/Sieg game,
It is super long ... but good to watch. Fire saved the top CP with mech was very impressive. Althend too much supportive, without any weapon ... And salt didn't use the money in the right way, imo. (3x darkness on inf? When playing against 2x skyfort + 2x titan, and own team only 1 titan + 1 skyfort + 1 althend useless tree ^^ I'd go titan first than weapon.)

For the 3rd Anal/Sieg game,
It is sad that Fire dc in the middle. Before dc, anal had a little advantage. (at least their cp towers were good)
Actually I feel Anal team still have chance in the 3v3. But they didn't play calm. And they didn't go titan ... n4pi could go titan but went sky. Salt again could go titan, but stayed inf and bought a frost lazer ...

Btw, salt said after losing the game he will quit the BT xD

To salt,
Don't be so sad. Just take some time break. And come back with a new acc ^__^

not taking anything away from seige geil but sad.....to see another rmk or something.....obviously fire was key player in terms of decision making etc obviously a huge loss... for anal (not saying seige doesn't deserve to be there......just more convincing .......then a 3vs3
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Saltwater is such a selfish player ... as you already know it. Buying weapons instead of Teleport/Titan. He didn't use the TechMech and he demanded us that we should repair his tower and other things like protecting him etc... "GUYS IM GONNA LEAVE THIS GAME ... COME NOW U NOOB ... WAT TEH FACK"

Anyway, my team wouldn't deserve it to win the BTT and I have lost the pleasure to play in BTT ... even some days before the BTT gonna start because Saltwater was raging like shit in priv games -.-

Such a fail to pick Saltwater in my team ... I was so dumbUndecided
U forgot the best : "I am Saltwater, I can only play bottom lane" :p

I told you b4 it started. Salt will fuck u up same as he did WH3B in previous BTT.

I don't want to be rude - i see nobody speak about it openly but 2 most hilarious things in BTT was Salt's keyboard and Fire's ... dcBig Grin
No offense fire, but it's so "lmao".

I hope we'll see nice final;)
My mother pulled out the cableUndecided
(2012-03-27, 15:27:52)FirePhoenix Wrote: My mother pulled out the cableUndecided

Yes, this will be written in the book of the BTT history.Wink

If one day the BTT becomes an olympics-like event, Fire you will be famous because of this. ^_^
at sunday my internet is broken / not work from the provider 1&1. so i couldnt play because high ping, thats for sure bad luck but ok. i had to agree to loose btt.
but our luck was that foellix came to late to btt. so we could take default win . but Firephoenix wants fairplay so he let him time.
As we lost the 2nd game ( without me play) we quest to make the 3nd game at a other day and Sieggeil disagree.

Nice Fairplay, next time pls play with strict rules.

We "disagree" to play at next friday,because we weren't sure to show up with 4 players.
+ we wanted the decision right now.
I think our decision to go on with the third game to play 3v3 was fair.

I think that we all should be happy cause Salt stops bt :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTT2012 Final Rank olivercamel 11 9,642 2012-07-12, 10:31:13
Last Post: daminator3
  BTT Final Game Discussion olivercamel 43 34,512 2012-04-01, 17:26:00
Last Post: progg
  Final Call for Team BeerTanks olivercamel 10 8,859 2012-02-18, 16:34:11
Last Post: olivercamel