Poll: Which team do u like better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sieg-GeiL
50.00%
16 50.00%
WH3B
50.00%
16 50.00%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BTT Final Game Discussion
So finally we will have the BTT2012 final next weekend !!!

The game is between Sieg-GeiL and WH3B.

The game time will announce soon.

I open a vote thread so you can say which team you like better or you think is more likely to win the final.
Lovebob will fail and seig-geil will win the touranment, plain and simple.
On the one hand WH3B has the better single-players ... but on the other hand Sieg-GeiL has the better teamplay ...
WH3B need to decide the game as soon as possible but would be hard ... otherwise they will be in trouble.

55% Sieg-GeiL
45% WH3B
I also agree Sieg-GeiL is a bit more strong than WH3B. They have good team play, because they play together for long time.

But the more interesting thing to me is: Sieg-GeiL is very stable, especially when the game time is long.

If we look at the ealier BTT games:
1/4 final Sieg-GeiL vs. BTF (win after 2h 8min)
1/2 final Sieg-GeiL vs. Anal 1st (lost at 1h 10min)
1/2 final Sieg-GeiL vs. Anal 2nd (win after 2+ hours)
1/2 final Sieg-GeiL vs. Anal 3rd (win after 1h 50min)

The games they won was all really long. And actually when vs. BTF and Anal, team Sieg was falling behind at around 1h to 1h30min. And they can come back at the later time. That's the most difficult part to defeat this team.

Also the games Sieg won were all difficult. Their kills/team play are truely tested in this tournament.

On the other hand, for WH3B the 1/4 and 1/2 games were relatively easy. They always win at around 1h to 1h15min.

So if WH3B cannot dominate the game at early time, they have to be more careful at late game. Maybe they should play a bit more agreessive from the beginning. In fact WH3B has good mid player, dami + cro is a good combination. dami + bom is also good. comparing to Sieg, WH3B has better mid players. Their lanes are also tested vs. looool/prog before.

I think the mid stage game that buying big tanks + cp captures (around 45min - 1h 15min) will be critical for both teams, which can decide the game result.

Btw I decided to support the weaker team, WH3BSmile

Sieg!!! So Cro criesBig Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
How can You say that we are weaker in the later part of the game if we never played so long?
And second thing: if the game takes 1.15 does it mean that it was an easy game?Tongue
We will show You in the final
WH3B!!!Big Grin
If We could finished the game in 1 hour, why should we not do it?

I hope, that finals will be much longer then our previous games, so we will show You how to play late games ^^
For dami/alex, there is no problem in the late game. But for cro and love ......Tongue (joking)
Hope to see some really good final games.
Yeah, forbbid airship, earth tank , heavy and heli for the final !!!
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
To Tez.Sick,

It seems you reached the PM limit, so i cannot send you more PMs. Please contact me when you see this. Generally I hope the final games can happen at Saturday/Sunday.
hmmmm i delete a lot of personal messages in "send items/inbox",
(just 1 page in "send items/inbox" left)
but there is still a warning that my folder is 100% full Huh

maybe just a mistake and i can get messages after all Undecided

(2012-03-28, 18:42:35)Tez.Sick Wrote: hmmmm i delete a lot of personal messages in "send items/inbox",
(just 1 page in "send items/inbox" left)
but there is still a warning that my folder is 100% full Huh

maybe just a mistake and i can get messages after all Undecided

Ok I post my message and dami's message here:

Quote:Hi dami, Tez,

The basic fact is, I am not at home for the weekend Apr 7th/8th. So the BTT final cannot delay for 1 week. It has to finish this weekend.

Also because it is the final game, more people want to watch it live via stream. So we are thinking to broadcast as many games as we can. The final game is not only between your 2 teams, it is a big event for the whole BT community.

So I dislike the idea to play the game on monday/wednesday. It doesn't sound a professional time for a BIG game. Also most people are busy during work days so they cannot watch the stream.

I hope you can find a good time during Saturday/Sunday. If not, I will force the game time (1st at Saturday evening, 2nd at Sunday afternoon, and 3rd at Sunday evening). It is the final (last games) of a tournament, how about change some of your private plans if possible?

oli

dami Wrote:Ok i understand Oli,

So i think that we can play on saturday first game at 14.00
second game sunday at 13.00 and the third if needed 15 min after second.

This time for us will be good and its during the weekend.

btw Tez sick has his message box full and we cant write to him.
If You have his skype pls ask him if this gametimes are good.

To bad all have bussy weekend and its the finals...
Will be hard to get enough player, but it looks like that we have to play on saturday and sunday.....

my suggestion:
1.)
saturday 15.30 o'clock, first game
sunday evening 18 o'clock, second and third game

2.)
but if we can play all games on sunday,we can also start earlier,maybe like 15-16 o'clock

hope we will solve this game time problem this evening, i will be online until we got our final game time Smile

So let's make the first game on saturday at 15.00
and the second and third game sunday but we rly have to start at 13.00.

i'm w8ing for Your answerSmile
saturday is "ok", but sunday at 13 o'clock is way to early, most people will just wake up Sleepy
i really think its better to play in the evening,because community have also time to watch stream....

to play on saturday still sucks,but ok, if there is no other chance....
but sunday 13 o'clock will be the earliest btt-game ever Big Grin
i just can guarantee to get 4 players if we play as ever on sunday evening.....

btw: now i can receive pm's again,..... i deleted all pm from "inbox/sent items/drafts"......
but finally i forgot to delete "trash can" Huh

Ok but is easier to wake up early then change the date of christening or birthday right?

So saturday 15.00 and sunday 13.00.
If someone will be interested to play or watch will stand up so "early"
saturday "ok"
but sunday 13 o'clock is to early... i can understand that both teams want to get their "best" players to the final games Big Grin

i think we let oli decide what time we have to play on sunday,
its just fair to play as usual in the evening, whole community can and will watch the stream Sleepy

SIEG GEIL !!! WE WANT STREAM !!! .. so we can say we lost vs hte winner of bttTongue

Edit: Cro is bob
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
(2012-03-28, 22:50:57)Tez.Sick Wrote: saturday "ok"
but sunday 13 o'clock is to early... i can understand that both teams want to get their "best" players to the final games Big Grin

i think we let oli decide what time we have to play on sunday,
its just fair to play as usual in the evening, whole community can and will watch the stream Sleepy

i think i cant play later then 13:00 on sunday
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
(2012-03-28, 22:50:57)Tez.Sick Wrote: i think we let oli decide what time we have to play on sunday,

I also think 13:00 is too early. I would say 2nd game starts at Sunday 14:30 CEST. The time should be enough for love to play his 2nd game.

The 3rd time let's put it in the evening.

So here is my idea:
1st game Saturday 15:00 CEST
2nd game Sunday 14:30 CEST
3rd game Sunday 19:00 CEST (if needed)

Is the time ok for both teams?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTT2012 Final Rank olivercamel 11 9,659 2012-07-12, 10:31:13
Last Post: daminator3
  BTT2012 Game Replays olivercamel 11 12,912 2012-04-15, 23:07:14
Last Post: olivercamel
  BTT2012 Honor Game olivercamel 10 10,120 2012-04-15, 23:03:56
  BTT2012 Game Schedule, Practical Info and Game Results olivercamel 5 9,898 2012-03-29, 20:44:25
  Half Final discuss thread Ch4oSxD 40 32,098 2012-03-28, 07:20:55
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL