Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add commands -dont count game and -stop game
my idea is to find a way to balance leavers or kicks more, because most 5 vs 4 games the 4 won i think there are just a few where the 5 win and its ofc easy to know why, then who leaves or get kicked, mostly the worst player out of a team
but in a normal ending game maybe the 5 who not kicked win it but because of leavergold they cant compare it especialy at lanes it is very hard

so if someone leave minimum 5 ppl (doesn't care of team) have to use this command so the game ends without counting it at the next 5 min
and if at a team 2 guys leave the last 3 can use it too because the chance to win such a game is like 0.01% or less
or just the others get some elo but the stayed (looser team) get nothing so no minus elo

and if a team kicking 1, the enemies can use this or a equal command at the next 5 minutes only, to dont count a game or stop it at the moment, so the game will be count at the moment when all 5 (at a full game or less if less guys in the game) use this -stop game command
but then it needs some factors what a win is depended on like k/d ratio or how many cps a team got or how much startbuildings of a team got down or how much tankvalue a team has or how much exp a team has...
so not the 5 just win because the others kick but can vote for stopping the game or just dont counting them
So if a game is lost 5vs5, 2 or 3 players of loosing team leave game and then game is cancelled? Bad idea i guess...
(2012-04-24, 19:20:19)Max Wrote: So if a game is lost 5vs5, 2 or 3 players of loosing team leave game and then game is cancelled? Bad idea i guess...

not realy, there for i write that only the 5 get points bc they would win and the 3 who are left in the other team getting nothing and all who leave get like normal penelaty and lose points, so i think no one will leave for team bc there lose points too and get penelaty

and ofc it should just usable if the diffenece 2 or more players for the left players out of a team

Summary (a little bit different from first post):

if 1 leave all can vote for -stop the game (at the next 5 minutes) so the match will be count atm when minimum 5 ppl vote for a stop, ofc there are needed some factors to calculate who win

if 2 or more leave and there is a difference of minimum 2 ppl, the left out of the team, with less guys can vote for semi cancelling a match (at the next 5 minutes), so it will not be full cancelled just the more players team get points and the others get nothing (maybe -1 penelaty) and the leavers get like now some penalty and loose points

if someone get kicked the ohter team can vote (at the next 5 minutes) for stop the game (like in first point of reply) or cancel the match and no one get anything (usable after all kicks)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Alter Game Mechanic DarkRavenBest 0 2,108 2016-05-17, 13:35:56
Last Post: DarkRavenBest
  Additional commands RaptorXI 1 3,175 2014-07-29, 19:41:54
Last Post: eSVau
  Qualify (ranked?) game mode Max 1 3,255 2014-04-16, 21:53:51
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 10,079 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  Early Game Short Range UnifiedDoom 11 11,164 2013-02-21, 11:57:32
Last Post: BENNIE.FM