Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sinn redemption.
Got a strong feeling i need to stop care so much about game and players and just chillout. Im getting angry lately to fast. I allow some ppl to push me into flame mode and i cant stop at some point.

I wanted say sorry about words that i might have spoken. You wont hear any more flame from me.

I try to find a pleasure from b.tanks again wo getting nervous cause of game itselve.

Greetings and sorry once more to the ones i might insolt.
Just quit bt. its the best for every1.
(2012-05-19, 02:42:48)dalyarak1 Wrote: Just quit bt. its the best for every1.

What kind of a reponse i could get from you... If im a bad flamer no 1 you are the seccond 1.
hmm
i thought im the badest flamer in league...
well i like to see how dirty become a coll player...
best regards
Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
U can have fun then!!! Angel
Lol im not a flamer like u. I dont blame any1 for playing bad. I argue with ppl when they act like shit and You always do this. Playing bad or being noob its not important for me. This is league and no1 says noobs cant join. But You never understand this...
(2012-05-19, 15:49:45)dalyarak1 Wrote: Lol im not a flamer like u. I dont blame any1 for playing bad. I argue with ppl when they act like shit and You always do this. Playing bad or being noob its not important for me. This is league and no1 says noobs cant join. But You never understand this...

Yes, you are not flamer. Thats why for apologise you ansered like this.
i just want to say its rare to see some one brave enough to say sorry, most people usually use excuses and blame others instead of say sorry for mistake i believe dirtyterror will become cool player as he was when he started btanksSmile but with more skillSmile

any way saying sorry for self mistake is the first step next step is to act cool. you have my respect terror hope you best wishes and guys please if some one want to get better give him chanceSmile i apologize for my bad englishSmile best wishes and cyaSmile
(2012-05-19, 20:46:35)warrior_cobra Wrote: i just want to say its rare to see some one brave enough to say sorry, most people usually use excuses and blame others instead of say sorry for mistake i believe dirtyterror will become cool player as he was when he started btanksSmile but with more skillSmile

any way saying sorry for self mistake is the first step next step is to act cool. you have my respect terror hope you best wishes and guys please if some one want to get better give him chanceSmile i apologize for my bad englishSmile best wishes and cyaSmile

I totally agree with you, and i think i'm not the only one... That would be so nice to end this...Smile
Thanks guysSmile I will leave all negative emotions out of b tanksSmile
r u on extasy? anyways gudluck^^
i am really happy to see posts like thisSmile for me bt is just for relax and fun and i wish it is for all of us. Good luck and Fave fun!Smile)))
More GG more skills!
(2012-05-19, 20:46:35)warrior_cobra Wrote: i just want to say its rare to see some one brave enough to say sorry, most people usually use excuses and blame others instead of say sorry for mistake i believe dirtyterror will become cool player as he was when he started btanksSmile but with more skillSmile

(2012-05-21, 16:22:42)BloodraiN Wrote: i am really happy to see posts like thisSmile for me bt is just for relax and fun and i wish it is for all of us. Good luck and Fave fun!Smile)))
Yeah +1 for me too.

It is nice too see some maturity in btanks for once. For the people too stubborn to apologize (myself included to a degree)... we can just forgive and forget when someone does something we hate, and play the damn game with some relaxed fun.